View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Old single sample ALD-52 sample and degradation

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
It's sealed in a mylar black bag, people into RC's likely know what I mean, the single blotter hit of 125ug is there, I kept it in a box. The only factor is heat, the room where I keep it can get up to 28c because it's a small room (the kind of room that's for random crap a lot of people have in their basement, except I live on a 4th floor in a condo). Would it still be good? My birthday is soon and I intend on taking it...my only other option is 100ug 1P-LSD (x2) and I already gave this one a try a couple times and one time, I felt depressed for 3 weeks afterwards one other time with 1P-LSD, all was fine. Still, I want to try this legendary ALD-52 and if it's good, I'll be getting a bunch of it and AL-LAD (well a bunch, I can only get 10 at once because they won't be restocking it and they're letting it go by the drop).

Thanks.

It's probably good man. In theory it should last as long as regular LSD, which if stored properly away from moisture, heat and light, should last for decades.

If it's sealed in a mylar bag it should be perfectly fine.
Just last week I dropped a tab from the original "white-on-white" batch of 100 microgram ALD-52 blotters (that I believe were produced around the same time as the first 125 microgram ones) and it didn't seem degraded in any way.

Edit: And yes, my room has been experiencing 25+ degrees Celsius these past few weeks too.

Considering where it's from, I'm pretty sure the black mylar bags protect against everything but warmth. But I keep those in my safe, which is big like a CRT 42 inches TV, I guess it's not as warm in there as in the room. Thanks for the reassurance, I want my birthday to be special, it's been a few years where I've done nothing special. Once somebody had DOM tablets, they were red and oblong, read DOM on one side, 5 as in 5mg on the other side, they came from Europe...I thought 5mg was still a huge dose of the classic "STP", when it was distributed in pills with 20-25mg in them. I've tripped but on non-special occasions, but it was stuff I am very familiar with, 4-HO-DPT an DPT for the most part.