• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Old cannabis edibles still good?

George1012

Bluelighter
I got some brownies last night but my guy told me they were 5-7 days old and they haven't been refrigerated. I hadn't planned on eating them today because I was going to take a short t-break but if they are about to turn then I might have to reconsider my options. Anyway would these still be good five days later? Thanks in advance for the replies

What are your experiences if any, with edibles?

should be fine.

edibles are usually very sedating and giggly for me.

too much and i'm asleep, too little and i'm not satisfied. it's hard to dose them when they're in brownies

should be fine.

edibles are usually very sedating and giggly for me.

too much and i'm asleep, too little and i'm not satisfied. it's hard to dose them when they're in brownies
Cool thanks for the reply. I've had few but different experiences with the edible weed. It's hard to dose properly that's for sure. I got a huge megadose from half a pb bar once and there have been times where a whole brownie hardly did anything until I smoked, then I was gone. I'll probably have to wrap them in foil and put it in some sort of plastic container. Probably shouldn't wait more then 2 days before I enjoy. =D

you might wanna warm them up a bit because they'll probably be as stale as hell.
should get you where you wanna go though...