• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Olanzapine (zeprexa) vs diazepam

Yes 2 50mg twice a day. What are the more common dissociative? I will need to research into this
Ketamine is used in some clinics against depressions, it seems like one dose every few days is enough for robust antidepressive effects. It doesn't work for all but if it works then you have no side effects because you're not on the agent 24/7 like with usual medicines. Maybe there's such a clinic in your area. If not, there are still options but then it's at your own risk of course.

Did you ask for a higher dosage of pregabalin? What effects do you get when using more of it, does it help you (temporarily)?

Did you ask for a higher dosage of pregabalin? What effects do you get when using more of it, does it help you (temporarily)?
When I get to 600mg it's a drunken kind of feeling which is a bonus for me cus I don't drink. Sleep is always good at that level too

Oh yeah, pregabalin tolerance is heavy, it's the single most tolerance inducing chemical I've encountered so far... that is, when using it recreationally, at least for some lucky ones it seems to continue working when sticking to the same dosage every day. Unfortunately not for everybody, for me it didn't work, I didn't even get withdrawal after cessation of 900mg/d.

What dosage are you prescribed? When you say 50mg capsules I imagine a low dosage like 3x 50mg/d? I'd recommend to give it a try at 600mg/d, it's indicated for generalized anxiety at last so it must work for some.
Did you ever try dissociatives? They have amazing fast-acting antidepressant and anxiolytic effects. Just that they're addictive as well.. :|
That's excactly how they worked on me. The first capsule, which took quite a while to come up, gave an incredible rush. And after that a pleasant afterglow. And that never happened again.
They worked for what they were prescribed for, GAD, really well. This effect was lasting.
But even a long break didn't bring back that magical 1-st time.

Stopping caused me also no WD's, so that was indeed a plus.

Zyprexa made me extremely depressed and I gained a lot of weight really quickly. It also made it hard for me to fully wake up in the morning and affected my ability to concentrate and anything creative etc. I really hate Zyprexa. It was prescribed to me for sleep/anxiety. Same with seroquel. Never again.if you get psychosis, that's one thing. For insomnia? Noooo. Anxiety? Noooooo

I can answer from both being addicted to Diazepam and also being on Olanzapine.

Benzo withdrawal is hell, I was only on 30MG diazepam a day and ran out of my source. 2 days later I ended up in hospital with a heart rate over 140 BPM and the worst anxiety I can ever describe. They prescribed me 22.5MG and I have managed over months to taper down to 10MG.

I am diagnosed with BPD, Bi-polar spectrum disorder and CPTSD. The first night I took olanzapine I had this sudden feeling of calmness and like a veil had been removed from my eyes. I thought if this is how normal people feel then no wonder I have had so many addictions.

So I think for some people Olanzapine can be a life saver, but used as a last resort.

ZEPREXA is a med that is usually given to those who are unfortunately severely mentally ill. It is a med that seems that seems inopriate in this situation and I have seen what it can do to those, who are given it and aren't suffering the conditions it is meant for. It is an antipyscotic drug for bipolar and sziophrenia.
Jabberwacky is right, you really need to be wary of the side effects; besides was this a GP and not a shrink?
Did they make a mistake? If not this med really needs to be prescribed by a shrink, if really needed.
Hopefully, this was just a mistake.