❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

OKCUPID...tme

Status
Not open for further replies.

belfort

Bluelighter
i just signed up on this site 3-4 days ago..i never thought id see the day when i tried this out but oh well..put a few pics up and jotted down my profile..sent out a few messages and women seem interested..thing is, my experienced online dating buddies tell me that no matter what a woman says on her profile that 80% are just looking to fuck, one night stands..then ive been told that they know of a few people who have met their future hubby or wife off the site so im not really sure what to think..just from the few messages ive received many women seem to be wanting one night of fun and thats it..lol.

i do find it comical how most womens profiles are similar to this "i have 3 master degrees in yadda yadda, i have a fantastic dream job and i have 2 kids which i spend al my time with..oh and i also have 20 differeent hobbies i just love to do!"..now i dont check mens profiles out obviously so maybe they are just as outlandish?i mean, if you live a somewhat reserved life and go on to okcupid u would think everyone is just living the dream lol..thats a drawback to me though, if everyone feels the need to fluff up their profile to get likes or people interested, its just lame..

im just curious in fellow bluelighters okcupid experiences..u can include other dating sites if u wish..i want to hear the good, bad and the ugly!also, any advice u could give me before i really start to dive more into it would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.