Okay , HELP! I am Scared.

Pragmatic

Ex-Bluelighter
okay, here is what happend. This weekend my friends and I had a house party. To make a long story short. I ate three bluebutterflies. Anyway, The next day when I finally went to bed, something really strange happened. As I slept I felt really wierd. My roomate said I was all sweaty. She also said I never stopped moving. I was twitching and moving my hands around, kinda like i was washing them. When I woke up I felt SO strange. REALLY cracked out.....I think I need a break??
It wasn't a panic attack , I've had them before from E while sleeping. This was totally different. HELP?

Three pills is a lot if you don't normally take that much. I've also heard that blue butterflies are really speedy. I've gotten swetty and twitchy as I am going to bed after doing speedy eeee's. YOur muscles are all fucked up among other things.
Don't worry too much, you may feel a but e-tarded for a few days after but chances are you just did TOO MUCH!!
Taking a break is a good idea, you probably overloaded your system.

I've never had it happen to me... and I have no idea if it is actualy fact, or fiction... but here goes.
I heard (on this board) of people having the same problem. They claim, and it's probably true, that e (and other drugs) break down the barrier between the concious and unconsious parts of your brain... making you "act out" your dreams.
I had a (yellow) butterfly on saturday, and I was feelin pretty sketchy on sunday... and today, I got out of bed realy fast, (the phone rang) and I fainted... as in, I remember jumping out of bed, and then I remember waking up on the floor, rubbing my arms furiously... it was pretty scary... I guess what I am syaing is, the butterflies are usualy MESSED UP!
hope that helps...
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

My friend caught me sleeping with one eye open after a tough roll once. I don't remember that at all. I wish he would have taken a picture, then again, maybe not. Personally, I love being all out of wack the next day, just reminded me of how much fun I had the night before, so its a good feeling for me. Always have to look at the positive side of things and believe it or not, there's always a positive side, sometimes it's just harder to find.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

This has happened to me a few times, especially after doing speedy e's. I don't notice it alot but sometimes me and my sis will crash in the same bed after a party (cuz it's soooo nice to fall asleep beside someone
smile.gif
) and she tells me my arms and legs are always jerking in my sleep. And also that I talk to myself and make funny little noises while I'm sleeping, and she just lays awake laughing at me! I don't think it's a bad or scary thing, just your body trying to recover after being pumped full of oh-so-yummy toxic chemicals.
wink.gif

PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

Drugs can make you do some crazy shit when you are sleeping!
I passed out once from smoking too much bud. WEAK, i know!! Anyways, my roommate looked into my room later that night and he said when he opened the door, I jumped straight up in my bed, and started yelling about where the fucking little purple smurfs?! And I said I couldnt find them, but I was going to keep looking so I could eat them. Then I fell back down in my bed and passed out.
He told me the next day and I started ROTFLMFAO!!
smile.gif
I didnt remember a thing!
Drugs are cool...hehe
Skipp-E

Hey there! Everything will be ok!!! My buddy PJHuck (a fellow bluelighter) witnessed this VERY same thing on New Years Day!! We went out clubbing with some of our buddies and we all rolled. Well...when we got back to PJ's place and crashed, our one buddy AJ started enacting his dreams and he did it in a 5-part cycle. Every ten minutes the same gestures, words, breathing patterns would repeat. It was very trippy to watch. One thing interesting to note is that he started to hallucinate on the E back in the apartment. At one point he thought 3 girls came into the apartment and sat down in front of him. Watching him during the "hallucination" phase, he would nod off for like a second or two and then have a fantastic story to tell. The brain is amazingly bizarre.
Point of the story? AJ was and is fine. We rolled on Blue Matrix's that night. AJ had 2.5 and it was the strongest E he'd ever had. So...does this type of thing happen...yes. But it also happens as a side-effect of other drugs. I even had a very weird occurance about a week after rolling on the Blue Matrix's. I was trying to wake up but it felt like I was trapped in my sleep...but I got up.
smile.gif

Love and Hugs,
Jim / Boppity

One time a friend took 3 double-stacked Y2K's, rolled for a few hours, took about three bong hits and his eye balls started wigging out. his left eye was jiggling left to right. then it stopped, with the pupil stuck to the left. he started freaking out saying he couldn't see straight and shit. everything was blurry he said. it bugged me out and i thought he was fucked for good. i could actually see this left eye stuck in a fucked up position. but, eventually, he passed out and woke up and his eyes were fine. it was the strangest fucking thing. its kind of funny now, but it scared everyone shitless while he was messed up.