• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

OK we got a Test Kit, Now what ?

Follow up after a big wait and fail to produce, I finally got my connect to come through. WHAT a absolute disappointment took one gel cap ( Test kit was home ) and felt an effect but not the wooosh empathy wonderful feeling roll of good MDMA. Kinda jittery, speedy, felt a mind euphoria but then it passed pretty quickly, VERY DISAPPOINTING. Took a gel cap opened it up and tested it with the Dance safe marquis test and it foamed up and turned bright YELLOW instantly which most likely means it was MDPV. Told my connect - his response so far, Oh man sorry I'll make it up to you. WTF !!!??? It took him weeks to score and then crap. WHERE IS THE PURE MDMA ??? Does it exist anymore or has the whole scene become adulterated with the "Molly" crazy so any white powder in a gel cap can be called "Molly" and contain no MDMA ? Seriously bumming

Lol if you took a cap of mdpv you would probably suffer a horrible overdose and die. Mdpv is active at like 2mgs. If your marquis test resulted in a yellow reaction, i almost guarantee you it was methylone (bk-mdma) which is basically 3x weaker in dose compared to mdma and it has slightly more mediocre effects and less "mdma" magic then mdma. It's also much cheaper so it's a total rip off if you paid mdma prices but the actual effects if dosed correctly can be similar to mdma.

Anyways, 95% of molly isn't mdma these days. Idiot dealers don't know what test kits are so they don't even realize they aren't selling mdma themselves. Out of the 7 or so samples of molly I've tested from different sources since I got my test kit, precisely 0 have been mdma.

Good luck on your mdma hunt, but I wouldn't get ur hopes up.

I hope I misunderstood the above.
You have a test kit.
You bought drugs
You consumed the drug
The effect was not desired
At this point you decided to test to see what was it that you consumed.

Tell me that I have misunderstood.
If I haven't misunderstood, then please insert triple face palm image here.

I bought drugs from a known contact, who has never before given us anything other than the product we paid for.
I consumed a "test" of amount because of delay after delay in availability of said dug and we were on our way out and the test kit was home.
The effect was not desired
We tested and posted the results here
You misunderstood that we bought the kit to test our trusted source. We bought it in hopes of being able to test any new connect we might have to deal with due to the DRY spell of our current connect, and additionally to just be safe.
We never expected our current connect to sell us bunk. But from now on we will test everything prior to purchase from everyone and we will post results.

Insert snarky Ahhhh Haaaaaaa here ;)

Anyways, 95% of molly isn't mdma these days. Idiot dealers don't know what test kits are so they don't even realize they aren't selling mdma themselves. Out of the 7 or so samples of molly I've tested from different sources since I got my test kit, precisely 0 have been mdma.

Good luck on your mdma hunt, but I wouldn't get ur hopes up.

Yea when I told my connect "friend" about the test - with the same photos posted here. He was like whoa i guess I should get a test kit. SERIOUSLY you're selling shit and you don't even know what it is.

Thanks for the Methylone / Mdpv distinction as we said we are not drug pros we simply like what we like and we like(d) the magical effects of MDMA we are sad to see it not available at this time. I guess the "magic" is over. :( :(

Like I said originally we are not heavy drug users at all, we don't even drink or smoke and have no real dealer experiences, we liked "Molly" and our connect is a "friend" we met at a rave who "dabbles" in dealing. So from now on the deal is we will ALWAYS be test before purchase. We just don't know anyone else. So now we have some bunk MDMA and a perfectly good test kit and no MDMA yay fun time for us ...... NOT :(

Rave connects are pretty unreliable man. If you're going to buy from a stranger you met at a rave, be very selective about who you even bother talking to about it. It's very easy to tell who has good stuff if you're paying attention. You might have to go out and socialize, and you may have better luck at a less mainstream festival. Especially events where dance safe is there, it deters a lot of bunk.

Rave connects are pretty unreliable man. If you're going to buy from a stranger you met at a rave, be very selective about who you even bother talking to about it. It's very easy to tell who has good stuff if you're paying attention. You might have to go out and socialize, and you may have better luck at a less mainstream festival. Especially events where dance safe is there, it deters a lot of bunk.

To be honest we "initially" met our connect at a rave but since then he has proven very reliable over the last 2 years but he went through a drought with his supplier and thats how he ended up with the new batch of bunk :( I kinda feel bad for him since he seems to be as upset as me.

Thanks again for letting me sound off about this