Oh my, feeling a bit faint... *swoon...kathump* ( BLUELIGHT GLOW-RING TOTALS!! )

Ashke

Bluelighter
Geezusmarianjoseph. Whatever did I get myself into.
smile.gif

*fans self*
Okay. After much fumblemuttering, and over 50 individual orders, here's the grand totals I gotta ask Keith ta ship me.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
BLUELIGHT ID RINGS (with 1 mini-glowstick)
Blue: 143
Red: 15
Green: 10
Orange: 2
Pink: 13
Purple: 8
REPLACEMENT GLOWSTIX
Blue: 195
Red: 37 (...in a row? )
Green: 32
Orange: 12
Pink: 19
Purple: 41
GRAND TOTALS!
U ready 4 this...?
191 rings. 336 replacement glowstix. Wowza.
IMPORTANT LINKS & EMAIL ADDRESSES
Bluelight ID ring order form: http://www.crosswinds.net/~partypix/ringorder.html (If this appears broken, it's coz yer too late to get in on the cheaper massive bulk order. But it is still possible to order, just keep reading)
Bluelight ID ring cancel order form: http://www.crosswinds.net/~partypix/ringcancel.html
Questions about Bluelight ID Rings: [email protected]
To get ID glow rings past deadline, glowstix of any size, or other raverstuff, please email the supplier Keith. He's at:
[email protected]
I do hope this works out more smoothly than one would expect, juggling so much little stuff to so many people. Just hafta jump in and see I guess.
smile.gif
Whew. Okay. Everyone who placed an order, I will email u soon to tell you how much you owe and where to send it and all that jazz.
~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 25 January 2000).]

Hey Ashke, how many are goin' round your fingers??
------------------
~*~*~~Think of me as a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try and be a good man...see yourself~~*~*~
Dahli Llama

Hee! Oh god, I am a crackhead. Forgot to order my own self.
smile.gif
But yanno.. I just *know* I'm gunna be stuck with a bunch of these things, so I'm gunna hold up and if I get stuck with none by some bizarre miracle, I will be grateful enough that I won't mind at all paying the single-purchase price.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Thank you Ashke!!! You're the bestest bestest blooliter!!!
smile.gif

------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

Thanks girl....it's sooo kewl of you to do this for us especially for the ones you don't know like me...Tanks aganin!!