R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Oh Gosh...Blowjob Mishaps

samnslumberland

Bluelighter
Warning: this is gross.

Last night was a first for me. My boyfriend woke me up shortly after I had fallen asleep because he was "in the mood." I, currently on my period, did not have any desire for anal and I don't like receiving vaginal penetration during my time of the month, so I opted for a blow job to get him off. Everything went as normal, except that he asked me to blow him upside down which I don't recall ever doing before. It turns out that this "angle" (?) worked out great for both of us; he got to play with my ass, and deep throat penetration was far easier than normal for me--I didn't even gag and my eyes stayed dry for the most part! Until...I threw up with him still IN MY MOUTH.

So, a little bit of background information on me: I get physically ill in the mornings quite often. A lot of it is psychological, but part of it is due to experiencing nausea because I don't eat enough food. I also used to make myself throw up in high school, so I can pretty much make myself do it on command by now just by contracting and expanding certain stomach and throat muscles (gross, I know). Anyway, back to last night.

I had no forewarning that this was going to happen, I hadn't gagged once and deep throating was a breeze at this upside down angle. As I started to pull away for what was going to be the last deep throat penetration for a little bit (I was just about to change up my routine), my mouth was suddenly flooded with vomit as I nearly reached his tip. I didn't even recognize that it was vomit at first until I was able to taste it and feel some remnants from last night's dinner. I started to mentally freak out for a moment and go through my options. Does he notice? Do I abandon ship and let it run all over him? Or, do I finish the job like a champ without saying a word? I really didn't want to disappoint/gross him out, so I did the only logical thing that I knew to do in that moment to save the job; I kept my lips locked tight around his shaft so no vomit oozed out of my mouth, re-swallowed it, and finished him to completion.

I just had to get this off of my chest, and Bluelight was the only place I knew to go. I definitely won't be telling my boyfriend about this, and it's just too gross and embarrassing for me to feel comfortable telling any of my girl friends. Do any of you have any experiences of giving or receiving blow jobs that result in physical illness? I never expected that this would happen, and I really hope it doesn't again. I imagine I'll be a lot more apprehensive the next time he asks me to go down on him.

I'd say it's not as uncommon as you may think, and certainly no reason to feel that embarrassed. My first girlfriend threw up on me while giving oral once and all I could do was laugh at the situation (not at her) because it was totally unexpected. She got embarrassed and apologized profusely but I assured her it was okay, and it was; I took a shower and that was it. It's certainly not a fun experience, but I understood then and now that it's just a reaction from hitting the gag reflex and it wasn't like she'd thrown up on me on purpose. I don't know your boyfriend but I can't see any reasonable person getting too upset over something unintentional like that.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say: 1000 points to you for total dedication to the blowjob! :)

I once threw up eating pussy. I guess being drunk and doing it 69 doesn't help :(

I just wanted to say: 1000 points to you for total dedication to the blowjob! :)

I agree, it's called the gag reflex for a reason. Yes with repeated use you can get to control it but it's natural to gag - and if you continue then you will simply vomit. It's really not that embarrassing, or it shouldn't be. The position your take really does make a difference - upside down you have a few factors going on (blood to head) maybe unable to breath etc.

If he enjoys that postion - try lying on your bed with your head hanging off the side, him standing at the side.

Wow, I think the fact that you took it like a champ like that turns what would be an embarrassing story into an awesome one. Not saying everyone would feel the same way but I think if I were your partner in this situation I would find your dedication to pleasing me adorable.

Now; how you would casually bring up the fact that you threw up all over his dick..? Ya got me there.

Now; how you would casually bring up the fact that you threw up all over his dick..? Ya got me there.

Yeah, I'm thinking the time has probably passed for me to bring it up to him now haha. Maybe it'll work its way into conversation some day but as for now I prefer not to say anything.

wow, what a trooper. you should get an honourable mention at the next adult film awards!