Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine Off the brick

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
My dealer has told me he gets stuff straight off a brick and doesn't cut it because he's only dealing within a small circle so likes to keep quality top notch. So I'm wondering what is typical quality % wise of off the brick coke here in melbourne if anyone has ever managed to get the real stuff? 80%+. If so I'm stocking up ;)

From my reading, they don’t find anything above 79% pure but the article was as recent as 2019. This makes sense as id assume the lowest purity bricks are probably the ones making that distance. Id assume 60-80% if you personally see it come off the brick.

-GC

My dealer has told me he gets stuff straight off a brick and doesn't cut it because he's only dealing within a small circle so likes to keep quality top notch. So I'm wondering what is typical quality % wise of off the brick coke here in melbourne if anyone has ever managed to get the real stuff? 80%+. If so I'm stocking up ;)
My dealer told me he got his blow off El Chapos son - turns out he got it from Mr. Nguyen down Springvale way and it was cut with H that ended up ODing 4 people. In other words, dealers always talk up their product. Always.

My dealer told me he got his blow off El Chapos son - turns out he got it from Mr. Nguyen down Springvale way and it was cut with H that ended up ODing 4 people. In other words, dealers always talk up their product. Always.
Yeah I know they all do but there are some people on this site who have access to brick quality so wanted to know what can one expect with straight off the brick coke.

It's a shitty drug anyway even with 10 grams when it's all over u don't feel good anymore yet u want more to avoid the awful comedown. Cocsine is a horrible drug, very expensive and the high so short-lived u never enjoy it.Stay away from it.

Yeah I know they all do but there are some people on this site who have access to brick quality so wanted to know what can one expect with straight off the brick coke.
If old mate has actual untouched brick coke (keep in mind they've been using phenacetin in Columbia very regularly for the past 12 years to bulk up the weight), expect anything from 50 to maybe 79ish 80%>.

Once upon a time I used to get ounces still wrapped in the condom shape cellophane... That shit was absolutely amazing. Tested clear from all cuts, and had me feeling all kinds of incredible. Was still adulterated as it was oily and smelled of diesel (partly because it was smuggled in fucking petrol jerry cans, partly because they use diesel to extract).

If I were you, I'd do an acetone wash and a chloroform wash to get rid of any amphet of phenacetin and/or paracetamol that's found its way into your gear. As always, slow and steady wins the race. Start low, gradually increase. Oh, also... ALWAYS test your gear for fentanyl too. I may be a bit anal with the way I go about using, but at least I know I'm using what I want to be. Nothing worse than racking up and tweaking out like you just shot up a couple points or shard.

Be safe.

If old mate has actual untouched brick coke (keep in mind they've been using phenacetin in Columbia very regularly for the past 12 years to bulk up the weight), expect anything from 50 to maybe 79ish 80%>.

Once upon a time I used to get ounces still wrapped in the condom shape cellophane... That shit was absolutely amazing. Tested clear from all cuts, and had me feeling all kinds of incredible. Was still adulterated as it was oily and smelled of diesel (partly because it was smuggled in fucking petrol jerry cans, partly because they use diesel to extract).

If I were you, I'd do an acetone wash and a chloroform wash to get rid of any amphet of phenacetin and/or paracetamol that's found its way into your gear. As always, slow and steady wins the race. Start low, gradually increase. Oh, also... ALWAYS test your gear for fentanyl too. I may be a bit anal with the way I go about using, but at least I know I'm using what I want to be. Nothing worse than racking up and tweaking out like you just shot up a couple points or shard.

Be safe.
I always test my coke and only once found phenacetin/paracetamol.
If coke wasn't bad enough for the ole ticker now I gotta worry about kidney cancer.

Straight of the brick coke could be anywhere from 60% - 90% there’s no way to really know without lab testing.

“ str8 off tha brick cuzz “ lol probably is true but its a brick because its been cut and pressed into a brick again cause ain’t no street level rack coming straight off a fresh untouched brick
It is possible but it's not cheap at the moment it's like 400-500+ a g

“ str8 off tha brick cuzz “ lol probably is true but its a brick because its been cut and pressed into a brick again cause ain’t no street level rack coming straight off a fresh untouched brick
My exact thoughts. "Rocks or bricks" dosent mean a thing in purity terms. Ever heard of a press?

My exact thoughts. "Rocks or bricks" dosent mean a thing in purity terms. Ever heard of a press?
I don't think he was talking about getting it of the streets. There are definitely ways to get untouched brick quality in gram quantities but its not cheap.

Last edited:
If it's really hard and made up of white crystals that sparkle in the light then I would believe untouched brick quality.

I've only had it once, but it was SO much better!

Lines 1/3 the size of normal got me higher than normal, my sinuses never clogged, it makes you numb, and the comedown is much cleaner feeling.

DITA bricks in Melbourne, I believe have made there way to Sydney, are 91% (properly tested) SPORT stamp bricks were tested at 87% (the pick of one block) and i believe the third pick was 82% (I forgot the stamp)

NOTE: My self or anyone on Bluelight has never been in possession of such quantities which is strictly illegal and will result in an immediate ban. The information above has been gained from open source information which can be access by anyone.

DITA bricks in Melbourne, I believe have made there way to Sydney, are 91% (properly tested) SPORT stamp bricks were tested at 87% (the pick of one block) and i believe the third pick was 82% (I forgot the stamp)

NOTE: My self or anyone on Bluelight has never been in possession of such quantities which is strictly illegal and will result in an immediate ban. The information above has been gained from open source information which can be access by anyone.

Does any of this ever end up for sale on the street by the g uncut? Or is this only for sale to other big fish?

Does any of this ever end up for sale on the street by the g uncut? Or is this only for sale to other big fish?
It does indeed but comes with a heavier price. Basically you need to find wholesale who sells any ammounts from bricks down to G's. You wont find that on the street but if you use your imagination theres other ways these days for consumers to access wholesales.

Sorry I really cant say anything more as it would be in breach of BLUA. Good luck dude.

It does indeed but comes with a heavier price. Basically you need to find wholesale who sells any ammounts from bricks down to G's. You wont find that on the street but if you use your imagination theres other ways these days for consumers to access wholesales.

Sorry I really cant say anything more as it would be in breach of BLUA. Good luck dude.
I've already tried darknet and paid double price for what I'd guess to be 50% as it showed medium quality on an eztest and I pulled about 3 dots of rock from a hg. Stuff was advertised as uncut 70% so I'm weary about any seller claiming uncut off the brick.