• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ODing on 2 bags of H...

User_not_found

Greenlighter
So I used to be a daily heroin user. I only snort. Anyway, when I moved out of NY, I lost my connects so I stopped for a while. However, I now go back every 3 months to buy a couple bundles at a time and bring them back with me. Once it's finished, that's it I have no access to it where I currently live so it kind of works out. Anyway this past time for me in NY, I got my bundle and snorted 2 bags. Everything was normal and great the first 5 minutes, then I don't remember much. I must have blacked out and when I woke up, there was ambulance and my heart rate was so high I almost died and I couldn't breathe. How could this happen?! 2 bags is nothing to me, even after a few months of not using. My initial thought was that it had to be laced with fentanyl or something because let me tell u, it was the worst feeling I ever experienced. But it's the same guy I've been dealing with for like 10 years. Maybe it was just from the fact that I was extremely tired and combined with it being a hot day??

It's impossible to say for sure, but just because you're getting dope off the same person you usually get it from, there's no guarantee that it will always be the same shit every time. Maybe someone higher up the food chain decided to switch to fentanyl cut dope, or ran out of heroin, or whatever.

Chances are it's fenanyl you OD'd on, that shit is all over the place. Users of opioids in Canada are dying left and right, hundreds of people a month, due to fentanyl and analogs. Remember it only takes about 2 milligrams of pure fentanyl, or 1/50th of a "point" to kill an opioid user with low tolerance. All you need is someone to cut their drugs so you have 2% fentanyl and now people will OD and die on what they previously thought was a "safe" dose.

Switch to smoking tiny amounts of any new pick up you make before you IV it, and seriously consider getting a naloxone kit and having someone trained in how to use it hanging around when you do dope.

It's impossible to say for sure, but just because you're getting dope off the same person you usually get it from, there's no guarantee that it will always be the same shit every time. Maybe someone higher up the food chain decided to switch to fentanyl cut dope, or ran out of heroin, or whatever.

Chances are it's fenanyl you OD'd on, that shit is all over the place. Users of opioids in Canada are dying left and right, hundreds of people a month, due to fentanyl and analogs. Remember it only takes about 2 milligrams of pure fentanyl, or 1/50th of a "point" to kill an opioid user with low tolerance. All you need is someone to cut their drugs so you have 2% fentanyl and now people will OD and die on what they previously thought was a "safe" dose.

Switch to smoking tiny amounts of any new pick up you make before you IV it, and seriously consider getting a naloxone kit and having someone trained in how to use it hanging around when you do dope.

That is really smart of the dealers. Cut the H with fentanyl and kill all their customers. That can't be good for their bottom line. No wonder these guys have such advanced college degrees. Anyway as I mentioned, I only snort. Would it be safer to start out each time snorting only 1 bag and wait like half hour and see what happens? I genuinely feel scared to do it anymore after what happened to me but I really like doing it every so often Thanks in advance