View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Odd DMT Question......plz help

KingOfDarkness666

Greenlighter
Long story short, I had about a half g of Dmt, I smoked it all on top of very very small amounts of weed, all in the same small glass marijuana pipe. I ran out of deems. Went to put IPA in a bag with the pipe, in hopes to soak some bud in the dirty IPA, letting it fully evap, in hopes to make some second hand changa of sorts, sadly, when I went to pour in the IPA, I accidentally poured in witchhazel, and shook it vigorously for about two minutes before I realized there was no solvent effect. I immediately removed the pipe and I poured out the witchazel, I put the pipe in a new bag, and poured in the IPA. I have the dirty changa soaking as we speak. I am afraid to smoke it because of the witchazel, but I looked up the ingredients, and apparently it's mostly an extract of a plant which turns out to be an MAOI. Did I fuck up? Is it ruined? Or did I make a beautiful mistake and the Maoi will allow the deems to work longer? Now I feel like I shouldn't have dumped out the witch hazel, but added IPA to it, and evaporate it all at once :( I hope Dmt isn't soluble much in the hazel, and it will be fine, if not great to smoke. Hopefully I'll have an answer by morning. If nothing else this could be an interesting g experiment. Thanks guys.