• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Odd Aches and Shooting Pains days after MDMA use

troytrenko

Greenlighter
3 days ago I did no more than 300mgs (probably closer to 250) of MDMA after a 3 month break, over the course of 6 hours. This is probably the 5th/6th time I've done it ever. I was rolling steadily, and not even pinging from the amount, so decided I wouldn't do anymore as this was already a largely excessive amount for what I could have rolled off of; usually I do about 100-150mgs.

The night pursued and I did a couple of balloons before returning home with friends. When I got home I blazed about 4 puffs of some strong weed (it'd been a long time since smoking so I decided to keep it to a low amount) which surprisingly got me super high. I soon began to hallucinate a lot and experience some odd sensations: Firstly, my brain felt like it was frying. I'd have moments were it felt like it was exploding then I'd see huge bursts of bright colours for the following 20 or so seconds. Secondly, I'd have tingling sensation throughout my nervous system. Finally, I'd have odd pinching sensations where small sections of my body got so hot it was as if I was being pinched by someone.

I'm currently slightly worried because I'm into my 3rd day of coming down and I'm getting the same pinching sensations (this time it feels as if there's an absence of heat though) in and around the same areas I felt them during my ping: Feet, toes, torso, waist, arms etc. They usually occur when lying down in bed. Also my ear and jaw was aching for a while on the 3rd day of coming down, and not so much on the 1st. I also get these strange stinging feelings on my face, around my jaw, usually following light-headedness. Some of my muscles randomly ache from time to time, often around the same time as the pinching feelings. These accompany the standard spouts of dizziness and muscle spams and very infrequent brain zaps.

Any advice or similar comedowns? I'm beginning to worry as I can't find much info on my comedown from other peoples. My biggest worry is any possible damage to my nervous system.

Last edited: