• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OC Original Formula

SeekingT

Greenlighter
I assume this is a common question but I can't find the info so please bear with me. Anyone experience a speedy feeling with original OC formula crushed/swallowed? Seems to be like a stimulant with minimal euphoria. And I know it's real as it has been verified by urine. I know some people love that "up" feeling but not ideal for some who prefer opioids. Experience way better with IR roxi (feels like it should). Any other input on OC welcome here. Thanks in advance.

hey longtime opiate retireie

I assume this is a common question but I can't find the info so please bear with me. Anyone experience a speedy feeling with original OC formula crushed/swallowed? Seems to be like a stimulant with minimal euphoria. And I know it's real as it has been verified by urine. I know some people love that "up" feeling but not ideal for some who prefer opioids. Experience way better with IR roxi (feels like it should). Any other input on OC welcome here. Thanks in advance.

I used to love norco 10/325's, lortabs, perc 10s, and then oxycontin came around in 2009 or 2010......but around that time i remember going to my guy who had norco 10s always. Like everyday.....for years. Sad but over. But one day he said his friend met a girl who he met in mexico who was prescribed to OC 80s was visiting him where i lived. She brought the holy grail. I live in chicago and was 26 or 27 at the time, working for a computer company and he got a hold of some oc 80s. I remember the first one i snorted. Suck the coating off til the 80 wasnt green anymore. Crush it and blast when dried. Pretty fast. This drug or formulation of drug kept me up while nodding out. It was a choice from what i remember. I wonder if somebody has somebody stashed and is laughing at all of us. hahah. jk peace out