• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Obsession with anal sex while on meth (please help me understand, if possible)?

Ineedanswers2015

Bluelighter
Yes, I am still referring to my "welder meth addict" friend.
No, we are NO longer talking, but I'm just trying to understand his behavior (after the fact).

The whole experience was just odd, and I want to learn from others if possible.

First, I have never met someone so obsessed with "talking about" anal sex. This could be his favorite fantasy, but I do believe it was more of the meth talking. Again, I did NOT know this guy before or off meth.

Does meth cause certain people to prefer anal sex when they normally wouldn't sober?
I realize that meth also causes the obsession and repeating words/phrases.

However, this guy NEVER tried to have anal sex with me, but always said it would happen "one day." Personally, I could care less about anal sex. So, I'm glad that one day never arrived.

I'm just curious to hear others feedback about anal sex and meth use?
Seriously, I have never met a man more obsessed with wanting anal sex over vaginal sex; yet, he didn't try it.
Either way - poor guy couldn't have an erection anyway with me, so anal sex was probably out of the question regardless.

Trust me, I have thought about homosexual tendencies, and with his addiction to meth, nothing (homosexuality) wouldn't surprise me. I had that gut instinct like when I thought he was using meth (I was right).

Oh, goodness. Let me end this before I go into a completely different direction.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc... LOL
Thank you for any input, because I am simply trying to understand this odd experience.

oh dear, he was clearly a freak. you can tell that you did have some strong feelings for him by your need for answers. i sincerely hope you can just move on, because he sounds like an epic fuck-up (i can relate, having been a fuck-up for years).

meth can make you sexually promiscuous, yes, and also very erratic and strange. he may have some homosexual desires, he may have just been trying to talk a big game because his dick wasn't working cause of the meth.

he may have been using the pocket pussy thing - he may have been insecure and lying because in his own meth addled brain it made him sound vital in the dick dept.

none of this really matters though, he's a meth head who treated you badly and lied like fuck and made you feel small (still is). he'll always be weird while he's on meth and he'll only quit when HE'S ready. i know this from experience - i've had women that i loved more than myself plead that i stop using drugs and i couldn't until i had basically been through enough pain to say "fuck this for a lark" and quit. and yet i still get cravings now.

i don't mean to sound harsh, but you sound much better than all of that.

oh dear, he was clearly a freak. you can tell that you did have some strong feelings for him by your need for answers. i sincerely hope you can just move on, because he sounds like an epic fuck-up (i can relate, having been a fuck-up for years).

meth can make you sexually promiscuous, yes, and also very erratic and strange. he may have some homosexual desires, he may have just been trying to talk a big game because his dick wasn't working cause of the meth.

he may have been using the pocket pussy thing - he may have been insecure and lying because in his own meth addled brain it made him sound vital in the dick dept.

none of this really matters though, he's a meth head who treated you badly and lied like fuck and made you feel small (still is). he'll always be weird while he's on meth and he'll only quit when HE'S ready. i know this from experience - i've had women that i loved more than myself plead that i stop using drugs and i couldn't until i had basically been through enough pain to say "fuck this for a lark" and quit. and yet i still get cravings now.

i don't mean to sound harsh, but you sound much better than all of that.

smackydowners,
NOT harsh at all. I appreciate the honest feedback - keep it coming.
You're right. I am fighting a losing battle and driving myself crazy over something that I cannot control.
Thank you!