• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

O-PCM being pro-hormonal?

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
For the past 30 years or so I never put a single kilo too much, without really doing sports. Now I know how fucking lucky I was - that is after a single year of just opioid maintenance (maybe half morphine 400-600mg, and methadone 40mg). Put on like 15kg, of course all in the middle area of the body, looking like 10 years older - I knew that opiates will suppress testosterone, but not to which degree, and did nor care because I was using opioids for like 2 years before but always along with dissociatives, mostly O-PCM, and all I got was temporary anorgamia. I was physically more active on O-PCM but not much, and slept certainly less with it. Methadone/morphine switch can be excluded, as I have tried them both extensively (I was searching for a replacement for dissociatives, fearing I'd fuck myself up beyond repair. Need to add that I'd feel it is PURE O-PCM < MORPHINE < METHADONE < DIRTY (current stuff) DISSOS in term of risk and damage.)

So there must be something about O-PCM. This little compound first showed me its unique ability to mobilize reserves. Mental as well as physical. K can do the same when keeping a steady low level - and when you're able to walk straight on it. O-PCM doesn't impair motor function for me. But I was thinking it was just a stimulant yet in retrospective I'm everything else as certain as it would give me (temporary) energy even when worn out, either from no sleep, from physical exhaustion, or mentally - it did catch all. Of course there is a price, rebound depression, but this too wasn't just mental but also physical in nature, making it easier to fall asleep.. or redose. As tried on more than one occasion, this would work until the point of no return where the body began to put one after the other mid-brain into second sleep and of course thinking messed up -> ER. Until they knocked me out, some remarkable parapsychological things happened like "feeling" what people would do - more than just the obvious one second in advance, but that's not the stuff for here.

As even a low continued dose of O-PCM probably will output a hella lot of dopamine, is it just this? A stimulant with different side effects, maybe stimulating metabolism a bit and the dopamine suppressing prolactine?
Or do we have here an yet overlooked either whyever gonads / testosteron stimulating agent or a steroid mimetic (I have never used such but afaik they don't work acutely but on the long term?)