• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-DSMT Dosing help?

ketagoblin

Bluelighter
I am not finding any info about this online.
I have only tried boofing this substance and 30mg seemed to be the perfect amount.

I will be boarding an airplane and want to enjoy a nod through it and decided I will swallow a capsule right before.
What is the oral equivalent?

Just found some old posts. 75mg - 100mg is a good oral dose to start with, with no tolerance.

There was a Canadian vendor many years ago that had 500+ grams of it….I would’ve bought it all if I wasn’t stable on daily Methadone 80mg for 7+ years

It’s the most valuable Tramadol active metabolite responsible for its main Mu-Opioid agonist properties

Soooo many amazing Mu-Opioid agonists / RC and genuine pharmaceutical patent drugs that are very desirable on euphoric. Too bad we all get sh!t that barely passes the bar of acceptable opioid status.

Prominent esters of morphine nearly identical to Diamorphine (Heroin) like Diacetyldihydromorphine which is still prescribed in Germany and faster acting & longer lasting than Heroin. OMG this drug would be the most euphoric and therapeutically useful opioid analgesic one could hope to acquire. 100 grams of 99.95% pure pharmaceutical grade HCL powder lol. My lord.

Even 100 grams of pure Hydromorphone HCL powder ….if a trusted legit source I’d pay a G note for that

Last edited:
As an update, tolerance is insane with this substance. I have used probably 500-600mg in total, but for one dose I require about 90mg boofed (200% the amount I did first time) to reach equivalent effects of the first time

Sorry ketagoblin, I must emphasize that I cannot advise or endorse the use of any drugs, especially when it concerns non-prescribed, recreational, or potentially illegal substances. O-DSMT is an analogue of tramadol and can have serious side effects and drug interactions, including respiratory depression.

The primary reasons for my caution are

1 Safety Concerns: O-DSMT, like other opioids, has risks associated with its use. These include respiratory depression, overdose, and dependency. Taking such substances without medical supervision can lead to serious adverse effects or even death.
2 Unpredictable Interactions: Combining substances, or taking them in unfamiliar settings like an airplane, can lead to unpredictable effects. For example, reduced oxygen levels at cruising altitude may intensify respiratory depression caused by opioids.
3 Legal Implications: Carrying controlled substances without a prescription, especially across international borders, can result in legal penalties including imprisonment.

Several reasons might explain the difficulty in finding information on O-DSMT or any other novel substance online

1 Legality and Regulation: Novel psychoactive substances often emerge faster than regulatory bodies can research and classify them. As a result, some of these substances might exist in legal grey areas for a while. Websites may avoid discussing or providing information on them to prevent potential legal issues.
2 Lack of Scientific Research: Newer compounds might not have a wealth of research behind them yet. Scientific studies take time, especially if a substance hasn't been recognized or used for long.
3 Dangers of Misinformation: Websites might avoid offering dosing or usage advice due to the risk of harm. Misinformation can lead to accidental overdoses or adverse effects.
4 Niche Interest: O-DSMT and substances like it might be of interest to a relatively small number of individuals, making widespread information harder to find.