Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(O-Desmethyltramadol - two times) - Sedating, relaxing, expensive

Limitbreaker

Bluelighter
Weight: ~60 kilo
Experience: mediocre with pretty much everything; with opioids: AH-7921, O-DMT, Codeine, Buprenorphine, Morphine
Tolerance: between low and none. Rabbit cares about his tolerance so he can test compounds thoroughly and without losing magic and/or pleasure :)

Desmethyltramadol. Sorry for the report lacking writing skills, but I don't write more than necessary for substances that didn't impress me very much.

I’ve tested this substance before and I can say that this particular sort is no worse than the previous one I’ve got from Spain, 2012 February. First time I’ve tried it 70mg intranasally, no mixing, didn’t hurt that much, for my standards at least, although the discomfort was noticeable.

After around 10 minutes, I could feel it definitely kicking in. It didn’t resemble anything I’ve taken before, except high codeine doses taken per rectum. The time it kicked in it felt very stoning, more of a body high than a mind high. I’d say 70mg insufflated is a decent dose.

Euphoria is mediocre, much different from codeine and morphine. Sedation is main component of this compound.

Another trial with 80mg per rectum (no way I could fuck up ROA, I’m pretty experienced with it) along with some marijuana as O-DT kicked in proved it was possible to get myself nodding on O-DT. Euphoria was also more pronounced when mixed with marijuana. Without marijuana, however, the is very little “head high”, it’s all about the sedation and feeling good if you’re doing nothing.
Back to first experience, I had a very good time playing my electric guitar, mind you I’m still learning, and it was the very first time I actually felt like it was okay to play while being not sober. What I mean is that with any other drug, and I’ve tried many, it didn’t feel right or good to play guitar, or I had hard time playing almost any instrument. With opioids, it doesn’t bother me and I feel much more confident with the instrument.

High lasts 4-5 hours for both routes of administration, mediocre euphoria, not typical opioid euphoria (like morphine, codeine), still, it’s there. Huge sedation, which is a suprise when you consider reports saying Tramadol is very stimulating.

Also, for me playing guitar on O-DT was much more encouraging than just sitting there doing nothing which is more typical for me on codeine, although I don't say that on codeine I wouldn't like to play the guitar.

Cheers, I hope it helped you. There's not many O-DT reports around.