• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin NYC dope cut with something that takes your breath away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazeyez

Greenlighter
this is the third time in NYC i've gotten a batch of heron that is cut with something that takes my breath away when injected IV.

i was worried it was meth or coke in the cut but i'm almost positive it's not.

it's scarey because I think i'm going to have a heart attack or something, but coincidentally I still get pins and needles feeling, and I still nod really hard. takes the sickness away, which makes me believe it's still dope - just something in the cut that is bad

I complained to the dealer and my guy is only 1 or two guys down from a major distributor of bulk, so it makes me think that this is happening on a higher level.

had it from a batch in the bronx, and a batch in brooklyn.

anyone have an idea of what it may be?

we couldn't possibly tell you but weird fentanyl analogs have been showing up in force, possible culprit right there
however we generally don't allow these threads as all they lead to is speculation
be careful out there

well answer me this, oddly enough after put through the filter there's no sandy residue or grit like some cuts, but rather a few little black specs.... would that indicate a fentanyl analog?

i wonder if the fent takes your breath away? it sounds about right because i get a super heavy heavy nod like it's stronger than anything ive ever had.

also the taste, I get a really not sour but similar taste in my mouth.

truly no way to say.
sorry.
could be anything, scary as it is to say.

Last edited:
Some sort of Fentanyl analog seems like the most likely culprit, seeing as how Fent and its analogs are notorious for both their potency and the level of respiratory depression they induce.

I almost always get a sour vinegar like taste from the dope i get but havent had the take your breath away feeling from any yet. I believe the sour taste has to do with the production process, i read somewhere about it being something left over after making it. Could be wrong but i do remember reading something about it before, not sure where though maybe someone more knowledgeable could explain it.

I always go to an old G for advice with drugs. She's like 60 years old, done it all, seen it all, but clean for many years now. Everyone needs an old G to advise them. :)

Test shots , ever heard of them? The few times I IV a year, I always do a small test shot to see how it makes me feel. Always have a friend present to call 911 if something goes bad.

Testing kits , worth the $ spent.

Be careful out there. If the dope made you feel like that once, why did you use it again? Could be you did too much and your respiratory system slowed down, resulting in you not breathing correctly. Did you mix benzos or alcohol? Don't mix them.

Other than that, I agree with the other posters , nobody can tell you , but I suggest not using that batch again.

I relapsed about 3 weeks ago and the dope I got didn't hit me for about 20 seconds(heroin with me is almost immediate) and when it did it was similar as what op experienced also thought I was going out. I've IVed fent before and can tell you what I had was 99.9% cut with fent. I can't tell you anything with certainty but it sure sounds like fent. The dope didn't even have that distinct bitter heroin taste to it and I thought I was beat!!

Even though it had been years since I did dope I have a tolerance being on scripted oxys for 5 years so it wasn't just that I did to much my drug wasn't the drug I was told it was.

Pins and needles is typical of morphine still being present in the batch that was made. I had some stuff here in upstate that was similiar a few weeks ago. I don't really understand what u mean by "take your breath away" tho.

Unfortunately we don't allow speculative substance ID threads, this is gonna be closed.

Get it tested professionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.