Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NY dope thread because why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD NEEDS TO STOP ASKING FOR HEROIN OR ASKING WHERE/HOW TO GET HEROIN!!!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE, IT'S AGAINST SITE RULES, IS ILLEGAL, AND YOU ARE JUST BEGGING FOR BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN! NOONE HERE WILL GIVE YOU HEROIN, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE LIKE 3 POSTS. WHAT THE FUCK?? YOU ARE LITERALLY WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

god damn. y'all are making other ny'ers like me look bad.

When i used to live near albany and had the same problem as you just go swing by some corner stores/gas stations in the not very nice, run down part of albany. just keep giving people "the look" when you go into the stores and buy a soda or something small. i had luck serveral times this way cause on my way back to the car and there was someone always yellin "got what you need!!" places near the homeless shelters can be a good place to start as well.

Syracuse
Felony stamp.

Small white bag with red ink and image of an old Roman style scale. Same stamp as a month ago but bags are the less waxy kind.

A month ago it was average quantity of grey powder. Very good tho.

The ones today are a more tan powder which I have never seen in person. Same average qty with a few being fatter and one being short as shit :(

A few of them I shit you not as I was sniffing smelt like maple sugar powder. Regular bitter taste tho. It really tripped me out because the color was similar to the sugar. Average to above average quality tho.

Well not sure if people are trying it, but the number looking for it only seems to increase. I'm in Toledo and it can be hard to find anyway.

Syracuse

Small white bag with blue Best Buy stamp.

Real grey powder. Average to below average quantity and mediocre quality. Two stamps up the nose left me wanting more.

Are there old school people who have been coping in Brooklyn for 5+ years ??? I use to kno a kid in mass around who for a couple years would drive to Brooklyn once a week to get stamps cuZ he was from there an going to school in Boston. I went with him a bunch of times an the dope was amazing by far the best shit I ever had next to what I'm gettin in Worcester right now. Miss those stamps

Im just chipping these days and doin it succesfully for now...one of the problems I have with it is that all phone connects that i have will only sell bundles. Its.kinda hard to just do dope once a week or so when you have 10 bags around and you only need one or two to get high. Is it the standard nowdays for a dealer to just sell bundles in nyc? It makes me wonder why these dealers would go through all the trouble of bagging their dope in tiny bags instead of just putting the same amount in one single bag. Why cant they sell it in any other amount like everywhere else except the ny nj pa area?

Status
Not open for further replies.