• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet Nutrition Question

I was the one who made the joke. But I am trying to cut back. though it kicks my butt I don't ever want to become a daily user, because I might be capable of such high level self abuse

I did polish off that little bit remaining, inch long rail. A very light experience that lasted the day. Without the jitters.

And then I slept

when I worked at a smoothie shop in Berkeley kids would come in all the time and order a smoothie then hand me a pill or some powder and tell me to dump it in

I always wanted to steal it and pretend like I put it in there... but I'm a cool druggy friend, and never did

I'm a stand up guy...

also that smoothie sounds great -^, only thing I might add is some açaí (my FAVORITE fruit)

lol nice. I cant believe random kids were that trusting with their drugs. I would just pop the pill and wash it down with the powder.
yeah... it was berkeley man... weird kids, open drug culture

personally I would never hand someone a pill to put in a drink... I'd do what you usually do with them and fucking swallow it... with the drink I just bought (lol?)

when I worked at a smoothie shop in Berkeley kids would come in all the time and order a smoothie then hand me a pill or some powder and tell me to dump it in

I always wanted to steal it and pretend like I put it in there... but I'm a cool druggy friend, and never did

I'm a stand up guy...

also that smoothie sounds great -^, only thing I might add is some açaí (my FAVORITE fruit)
Because you're a fellow head you wouldn't do anything unethical, not to mention what Havoc it could play with your Dharma LOL

yeah... it was berkeley man... weird kids, open drug culture

personally I would never hand someone a pill to put in a drink... I'd do what you usually do with them and fucking swallow it... with the drink I just bought (lol?)
And then get that Indescribable feeling.....

*shudders*

"that's it, no turning back now!"

Nm, I think it's all about perspective. I go to gym since 2011 and for me the smoothies weren't the pivotal of my perfomance but my mindset and the environment. Smoothies exists only to provide a butterfly effect, the only smoothie I can put the ''I'' on it's the egg yolk one, although I never ever drinked such things bc I puked ahaha but it's the only real smoothie, if u wanna give a label to such things, lol.

lol nice. I cant believe random kids were that trusting with their drugs. I would just pop the pill and wash it down with the powder.
There was a time I was up in the Redwoods with some family and this hippie comes out of the forest and he says "You guys want some ecstasy? It's not that good though."

No thank you

Nm, I think it's all about perspective. I go to gym since 2011 and for me the smoothies weren't the pivotal of my perfomance but my mindset and the environment. Smoothies exists only to provide a butterfly effect, the only smoothie I can put the ''I'' on it's the egg yolk one, although I never ever drinked such things bc I puked ahaha but it's the only real smoothie, if u wanna give a label to such things, lol.
Polish-20210622-105405801.png

I'm making a protein shake. Here's what I put in it so far: 3 large tablespoons plain yogurt, half a banana, a handful of organic blueberries and 2 large strawberries, large scoop of whey protein powder, 1 scoop of organic flaxseed meal (2 oz), about a half a cup of lactose free milk. And that's about it.

Since there's probably about half a line left over from a week ago, too little to smoke, would it be okay if I put meth in?

How about hemp seeds? Amino acids there. Some protein, some fiber. Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids (which do not mean much, if the ratio between them is not okay. In hemp seeds, the ratio is perfect)

How about hemp seeds? Amino acids there. Some protein, some fiber. Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids (which do not mean much, if the ratio between them is not okay. In hemp seeds, the ratio is perfect)
Love raw organic hemp seeds. Trader Joe's (Asda in UK) sells them hulled. They're so delicious that I eat them straight