Nutrition, Diet, Exercise Plan, and Best time to start first cycle

Forest Ninja

Greenlighter
I've been lifting constantly (6 days a week) for about 10 weeks now. In that time I have gone from a measly 141 to around 162-165 depending on the day without using any gear. Originally, I was planning to use, but after some reading determined it wouldn't be effective until I trained for at least a year first. I believe I gained so quickly because I was very underweight before.
My real question is about my diet. I have been eating a lot, tons of carbs, protein, and fat every day. I take whey protein, NO XPLODE, and use ModernBCAA during my workout. My problem is I feel like shit all the time. I have awful gas and diarrhea. I get stomach cramps, have cold sweats, and gag when I eat sometimes. I have thrown up in my mouth (I make myself swallow it to keep the food down). It's getting really hard to eat, I feel weak sometimes and it's effecting my performance in the gym. I feel like I may even be loosing weight, even though I'm still eating as much as I usually do. Today I cut out the supplements and I'm only eating lots of carbs and some protein in an attempt to cleanse my body a bit and see if I feel better by Friday. I was only able to do a light workout today, which sucks ass.
Does anyone know what's wrong? My dad says it might be something called malabsorption, but I can't seem to find anything specifically pertaining to what's going on. Any help is appreciated!
I'm really hoping I don't lose weight, that would be a major shot in the morale :(

I've been lifting constantly (6 days a week) for about 10 weeks now. In that time I have gone from a measly 141 to around 162-165 depending on the day without using any gear. Originally, I was planning to use, but after some reading determined it wouldn't be effective until I trained for at least a year first. I believe I gained so quickly because I was very underweight before.
My real question is about my diet. I have been eating a lot, tons of carbs, protein, and fat every day. I take whey protein, NO XPLODE, and use ModernBCAA during my workout. My problem is I feel like shit all the time. I have awful gas and diarrhea. I get stomach cramps, have cold sweats, and gag when I eat sometimes. I have thrown up in my mouth (I make myself swallow it to keep the food down). It's getting really hard to eat, I feel weak sometimes and it's effecting my performance in the gym. I feel like I may even be loosing weight, even though I'm still eating as much as I usually do. Today I cut out the supplements and I'm only eating lots of carbs and some protein in an attempt to cleanse my body a bit and see if I feel better by Friday. I was only able to do a light workout today, which sucks ass.
Does anyone know what's wrong? My dad says it might be something called malabsorption, but I can't seem to find anything specifically pertaining to what's going on. Any help is appreciated!
I'm really hoping I don't lose weight, that would be a major shot in the morale :(

I've had a quick look and found it includes all this shite:

N.O.-Xplode 2.0's Proprietary Blend
Advanced Strength & Performance Matrix
Modified Glucose Polymers (Maltodextrin), Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn), Di-Creatine-Malic Acid Interfusion, Betaine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate, Creatine-Sodium Phosphate Matrix, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Malic Acid, Glycocyamine, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL, Guanidino Propionic Acid, Cinnamon Extract (Bark) (Cinnulin PF), Ketoisocaproate Potassium, Creatine-Alpha-Aminobutyric Acid Matrix (Creatine AAB)
Ener-Tropic Xplosion
L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Glucuronolactone, L-Tyrosine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Lesser Periwinkle (Whole Plant) (95% Vinpocetine, 98% Vincamine, 98% Vinburnine)
N.O. Meta-Fusion
L-Arginine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Citrulline-Malic Acid Interfusion, L-Citrulline-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Histidine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide), Gynostemma (Leaves & Stem) (90% Gypenosides)
Phospho-Electrolyte Composite
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate
Glycerol Polymer Complex
Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate

It also comes with this disclaimer:

Before consuming N.O.-Xplode 2.0 seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. Please be aware this product contains the naturally occurring amino acid beta-alanine, which may cause a tingling skin sensation in some individuals similar to niacin flush. This effect should diminish after a few hours and should ultimately subside after days of continuous use. Although rare, individuals with the genetic disorder Hyper Beta-Alaninemia should not use this product.

I'm sure there are a few decent ingredients in there, but your MACRO and Micro nutrients should ideally mostly come from whole foods, try dropping the NO-xplode for a while and see how you go.... Pls keep us informed..!!

Cut all supps out! How much whey are you consuming a day and how many occasions? When I used multiple shakes a day I had the bloating, nausea, diarrhea, etc. Get your nutrients from food and supplement a shake a day if needed. As for pre-workout go for caffeine pills: cheaper, less polypharmacy (which GF I know woukd advocate) which means less potential side effects and is often better tolerated by people. Also since you were quite thin, don't do the see food diet and force feed yourself if this is what you're doing. Gradually up your calories to make sure the weight you gain is quality. Reverse dieting I believe is what it's called.

I just got back from the doctors about an hour ago. The diagnosis is IBS with bowel hyperactivity. So I'm gonna cut the supps out for now, I'm also taking a drug called librax (benzo and anticholenergic) to stop what my doctor described as "bowel seizures".
My abdominal x-ray showed that I'm basically full of hard-packed shit, with the liquid squeezing around it. So I'm chugging some miralax and standing by for one of the most painful shits of my life.
Thanks for the advice ya'll, the supplements definitely need to be re-evaluated for their effects on my body!

^^^that's a rarity! Someone who actually goes to the doc for their problems on blue light?! Lol!
On a serious note, good deal you got things sorted. Hoping the best you pass that shit and not have to have stool manipulation or whatever they call it when they have to go in by hand and remove it. My dad had it done due to painkillers constipating him in the hospital.
There is no comparison to real food though my man. You'll just feel a lot better and it'll ensure better digestion and that all your micro nutrients are met

too much protein causes diarrhea, how much fiber are you eating daily? it's a pretty important nutrient that a lot of people seem to forger