• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nutmeg facts, experience and information from a pseudo-experienced nutmeg user

FWIW, a typical dose for me is about half that, I just weighed three nuts and it's about 13 grams.

I suspect that nutmeg is somewhat dose-dependent.

FWIW, a typical dose for me is about half that, I just weighed three nuts and it's about 13 grams.

I suspect that nutmeg is somewhat dose-dependent.

This is true; I forgot to add that I was reckless that night.

Nutmeg is quite sedating. Very "stony" high, similar to strong indica. Mental cloudiness, relaxation, etc. It makes your breath smell like nutmeg too!

I generally eat between two and four whole nuts-meg, takes perhaps 3-4 hours to peak and lasts for a good couple hours. I suspect if you loaded up on shitloads of 'meg it'd last a day.

Admittedly, I don't pay close attention to the high; I spend more time enjoying it than documenting it.
Hey, (I know this is kind of old) I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I tried nutmeg and received some odd effects. I inhibited my cytochrome enzyme with pepper and cinnamon and what I got was; obvious stimulation and inability to fall asleep, monoamine esque euphoria (possible placebo emphatogenic effects), and a feeling like objects and my body were either bigger or smaller than they actually were. It was also very easy for my mind to drift to other places and I'm sure that if I took a larger dose of a more fresh nut, I would have even more of these wierd but pleasant effects. I just wanna know if it's my placebo deluding me, or if you and others also can relate to my experience.