• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Numb/heavy arm and chest pains. Is this common?

cfordv

Greenlighter
Just over a week ago I took .5g of mdma. Ever since my left arms been numb and heavy and i've been getting chest pains, slowly getting worse. I've only rolled twice, just wondering if this is a common thing? Also been getting headaches. Smoked weed next day too if that makes a difference. Will go into further detail if needed. Cheers

Hey cfordv,

Because you're experiencing chest pain it's always best to get it checked out asap just in case, but it could be a bit of anxiety. Unfortunately i have an anxiety problem that mdma made worse and several months ago i started getting chest pain after rolling on new years eve. I had an ecg and they checked me over and told me i was a young healthy adult who had nothing to worry about. Several months later and my heart is just as functional as ever (though unfortunately my anxiety is at an all time high due to overdoing it on my birthday!)

Take care

Hey cfordv,

Because you're experiencing chest pain it's always best to get it checked out asap just in case, but it could be a bit of anxiety. Unfortunately i have an anxiety problem that mdma made worse and several months ago i started getting chest pain after rolling on new years eve. I had an ecg and they checked me over and told me i was a young healthy adult who had nothing to worry about. Several months later and my heart is just as functional as ever (though unfortunately my anxiety is at an all time high due to overdoing it on my birthday!)

Take care
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to book myself into the doctors just to be sure I think. Also think I'm going to do less than 500mg next time, especially seeing it was my second time, a little bit too much for me I think.

Last edited:
Both of those are good ideas.

I took way too much for someone who is inexperienced and with such a low tolerance, and I'm currently having the worst comedown of my life. (read my recent posts if you want to know why you shouldn't abuse mdma)

Less is definitely more :)

wow man, that sounds horrible! Only mental effects I've had are lower overall mood and 2 nights after when trying to sleep I kept becoming extremely paranoid and anxious about the dark. It sounds weird talking about it but I felt like I could sense someone was close. Similar to how I felt towards the end of my night rolling. I think that moderation is key by the sounds of it. Will be cutting wayyyy down if I do it again. I was fine on about 200-300mg, no idea why I took more. Think it was just because it was there. Stupid mistake and I'm paying for it now.

Whoa man ease up on the MDMA. 500mg of pure MDMA will easily wreck your week.

Yeah, not gonna lie...it is horrible. But it's getting better, and for that I'm thankful

Yeah that's how i ended up taking way more than i should have, if i were you I'd separate the amount you want to take on the night so you won't go over it, it's easy to keep going when you're having a fantastic night and the rest is right in front of you

Did you go to the doctors in the end?

Whoa man ease up on the MDMA. 500mg of pure MDMA will easily wreck your week.
it was my second time with md and I stupidly thought the more the better. Going to dose way more sensibly in the future; about 200-300mg seems about right and I can remember stuff from when I was on those doses.

Yeah, not gonna lie...it is horrible. But it's getting better, and for that I'm thankful

Yeah that's how i ended up taking way more than i should have, if i were you I'd separate the amount you want to take on the night so you won't go over it, it's easy to keep going when you're having a fantastic night and the rest is right in front of you

Did you go to the doctors in the end?
glad you're feeling a bit better! It's awful because you think if you take more you'll be better for it but that's not how it works and it took this for me to understand. Yeah I went and they couldn't find anything wrong. Everything was normal as far as they could see and said it may be down to anxiety and to go back if the problem was still around next week.

This is likely because you took a foolish amount of "mdma".... mdmas desired effect is to pool all of your serotonin at once and this is achieved around the 100mg-150mg mark... if you take 500mg it doesnt give you any more serotonin all it does is waste a good 300mg and give you worse side effects. It also gives whatever it was possibly cut with a bigger quantity in your system to cause more side effects... Cathinones methylone caffine amphetemines... your serotonin is drained completely at 200mg so why take other drugs if your trying to take mdma? id go look up the effects of some of the chemicals i listed.. youll be surprised

Last edited:
putting it that way makes sense. I know what I did was stupid now and won't be doing it again. The side effects of those sounds a bit like what I might have, will search for better stuff and will definitely test now I know it's availability.

^^^ exactly what I was thinking haha

What is it, like 74% of figures and statistics are fabricated from nothing? lol

Lol I worded my response poorly. I figured you were pulling the statistic from where the sun doesn't shine.

This is likely because you took a foolish amount of "mdma".... mdmas desired effect is to pool all of your serotonin at once and this is achieved around the 100mg-150mg mark... if you take 500mg it doesnt give you any more serotonin all it does is waste a good 300mg and give you worse side effects. It also gives whatever it was possibly cut with a bigger quantity in your system to cause more side effects... Cathinones methylone caffine amphetemines... your serotonin is drained completely at 200mg so why take other drugs if your trying to take mdma? id go look up the effects of some of the chemicals i listed.. youll be surprised

Around 400mg is when you'll reach the peak serotonin effects in my experience. You get so much serotonin running through your brain that you can barely walk or speak anymore at that point.