• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nucynta vs Tylenol 3

Alkaya

Greenlighter
I was prescribed Nucynta and I was on it for about 2 months. I do really have pain, not simulating, but I also like the good buzz. The nucynta was really good for the pain, but to give me the good feeling I had to take 200mg at least on empty stomach and the buzz was for very short time. I went to my pain doctor today trying to get rid of the nucynta, I was hoping for norco or vicodin. Instead I got Tylenol 3, at first I thought it contains hydrocodone so I said ok. Now I am back home, start reading and found out it's actually codeine instead of codone... My prescription should be ready in 3 hours and really hope someone to give me some heads up before I try it. Can at least give me some pleasure? And how much should I take? I know it has acetaminophen in it so I have to be careful with it. Should I take it on empty or full stomach to work?

P.S. I didn't took any nucynta for a week, so the tolerance I built should be at least got little bit down. The good thing is I don't have any withdraw symptoms... I was on it for exactly 7 weeks. Before that I was only on some tramadol.

Last edited:
With a very simple google search you can find all the things your asking. It would even tell you that you need to cold water extract them.

If you take these on an empty stomach, you may feel nauseated. That's my experience with Tylenol 3's. If you are using for pain, take as directed. If your plan is recreational, you definitely want to try cold water extraction.