• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nubain Experiences

Parabolan

Bluelighter
If you ever had the chance to use Nubain, what was your experience like?

There’s body builders but probably not the best forum for it. They moved mine from nueroscience and pharmacology because there is a specific forum most of those guys frequent.

Interesting tho…peaked my interest. It’s an opioid agonist? Used in body building apparently

I am not a body builder. Just not the body I want to have.

But I do train. I don’t need another opioid tho lol. I haven’t used true opioids in years aside from one binge.

I’m on a health kick. Mental health thing to be more precise and that requires some
drug cessation. Though my T is 1098 as of last week if that tells you anything.

Edit: it’s a partial agonist at the most fun one and yeah idk if it would be that fun. And again I’m just shooting the shit. I will not be trying it.

Last edited:
SiteKiTooltip Inhibitor constantEC50Tooltip Half-maximal effective concentrationIATooltip Intrinsic activityRef
MORTooltip μ-Opioid receptor0.89 nM14 nM47%[9]
DORTooltip δ-Opioid receptor240 nMNDND[9]
KORTooltip κ-Opioid receptor2.2 n

From wiki (not the best source I know)

Nalbuphine is said to be more morphine-like at lower doses. However at higher doses, it produces more sedation, drunkenness, dysphoria, and dissociation.[18] As such, its effects are dose-dependent.[19] Such effects include sedation (21–36%), dizziness or vertigo(5%), lightheadedness (1%), anxiety (<1%), dysphoria (<1%), euphoria (<1%), confusion(<1%), hallucinations (<1%), depersonalization(1%), unusual dreams (<1%), and feelings of "unreality" (<1%).[19]

Doesn’t sound fun

From wiki (not the best source I know)

Nalbuphine is said to be more morphine-like at lower doses. However at higher doses, it produces more sedation, drunkenness, dysphoria, and dissociation.[18] As such, its effects are dose-dependent.[19] Such effects include sedation (21–36%), dizziness or vertigo(5%), lightheadedness (1%), anxiety (<1%), dysphoria (<1%), euphoria (<1%), confusion(<1%), hallucinations (<1%), depersonalization(1%), unusual dreams (<1%), and feelings of "unreality" (<1%).[19]

Doesn’t sound fun
I know this guy at work who has some. He injects it after work-out to numb the pain associated with lifting heavy.