NSADDS Mod Aplications

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, basically what you're saying is that a mod spot has opened up in NSADDS, and you would like knowledgable, patient, dutiful, and opinionated candidates who aren't afraid of issuing infractions to PM you and Delsyd their applications over the next few weeks or so?

That's correct. The person should be an NSADD regular and familiar with the site rules.
Only serious apps please.

IDK, "opinionated" sounds like such a negative word. It's nearly tantamount to "prejudiced".

This seems like a matter of team dynamics.

What makes shake such a great moderator (and I ain't just bullshitting because he was from the old OD Social crew) is that he's enthusiastic about this forum, is clear cut and to the point, and is very adept at maintaining order in the site's most liable forum, all while keeping everyone happy and out of trouble.

Palli was extremely intelligent. He had a lot of pharmacological knowledge, and he made "bankai" a household term. And what's really great about Palli is that he's not arrogant at all, despite his brilliance. He's patient, understanding, and very helpful. It sucks that he got sick and had to take leaves of absence. Other than that, I thought he was an excellent moderator.

And Delsyd..IDK..don't know the man, but I'm sure he's OK.

Keep the apps coming folks.
We are looking for 2 brand spankin new mods to Help run NSADD.

I am also stepping down due to personal reasons.

Someone who could uphold the rules and order.
And if you can add some interesting threads to add to the social aspect of this forum that wouldnt hurt either.

i keep an eye on the non heroin threads ;)

this is my ace in the hole for me when i enter the more psychedelic drug talk threads iam like a small kid in a big candy shop without clue on what id like to eat.

lets get some applications whipped up ppl, if yo have applied in the past but havent made the4 cut before i stress to please apply again

keep em comin folks, we have two positions to fill.
I know there are more of you out there who want to try on this mod stick.

so what happened with this? did the first post get deleted cause the spots got filled?

Status
Not open for further replies.