• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

now trying *bubble hash* - ran outta gum hash

pupnik

Bluelighter
so, although I now believe that mazar shareef (afgan hash) is worth it's weight in silver, and gum hash is worth it's weight in gold, the bubble hash I got from another dispensary is shockingly good.

I really wanted to get some more gum hash, but the dispensary, in which I had found it, had a new guard out front who would not let me in with my roller blades, nor would they let me in my stocking feet, which previously was permissible. This bugged me tremendously giving me much more skating energy edge to visit a few other dispensaries (all of which did welcome me in with frictionless wheeled feet). None had gum hash.

Finally very close to home a legal dispensary had ice water bubble hash. It looked very similar to the gum hash, but was a bit more compacted. It burns the same, and leaves just a bit of white ash with very little odor. (it's hybrid, but seems indica dominant as I prefer)

Not sure when I might next go shopping but my preference would be:
1. do you have gum hash - for me it is the perfect material for straight down tip filling by dipping a one hitter into the stash, withdrawing - voila - full pipe; also cleanest taste, best burn, least ash - brightest high (even when all indica)
2. do you have bubble hash (next best thing for dip tip filling of a one hitter)
3. and if you have mazar sharif, I want that too because of its best chocolate spiced flavor, and excellent high, but I pinch it and roll it and flatten it into a croissant which burns beautifully in the one hitter.

indicas rule for me for relaxation and visuals.

gum hash is better for clean burn and nearly no ash, but the bubble has merits.

Oh it's so mean. I want to test all those great sorts, too. Of course I could order it but they nearly all come from the UK and that makes me a bad feeling just thinking of it.

Sigh.

JJ