• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant/empathogen Mexedrone

Ive read those as well, and didnt really believe them (mainly cuz it were just 2 people). However, some people (usually one per 5 users who tended that theyve used it mexedrone) claim that it works nice.
As I have nothing to lose, ill just let its bag open and ill post here again after a matter of days.

Ive wrote short trip raport with instantly after open doses if u can call that a trip raport, i know i didnt do it in proper way but if u want u can read it, just check my posts.

What else did i read on Polish forum are some speculations about UK vendors.
First people commenting mexedrone thread were saying its alright, which lend to a lot users to order it. But it wasnt the only reason. Also its that everybody copywrites keywords such as "4mmc analogue","legally cuz of shocking way to avoid law rules".

People feel for it.
Then they were offended about UK vendors thinking that their first batches were very alright (or mb it was something else), then verdors ordered kilorgrams of it, and then a problem occured, which lend them to do anything just to sell it. One of Polish speculations its that a chinese lab worker messed up something and made big amount of totally worthless stuff. There were some speculations copied from bluelight as well

Im just translating it, i do not believe that, as its just speculations, im not writing this to offend anyone. I wouldnt believe that, as i doubt all UK vendors are getting this from one lab.

Honestly, its working, as ive did very big amount till now (100, after 30min 150mg, then after 30min over 250mg) I didnt measure them, maybe it was more (well now i think it was much more). and it drives me to write here, speak with other people, listen to music.
still nowhere close to any 4mmc/3mmc alternative.

STILL the negative effects are BIGGER along with the amount consumed, along with possitive effects, but hell, the best effects pass after 20 mins of dose, while the negative remain, and its not even possible to make bigger and bigger amounts after every such short amount of time, im very dissapointed.

Last edited:
i bought half a gram of this stuff a couple of weeks back, doesn't hold a candle to meph, but it makes you stink of it