• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant, 4-Methylphenmetrazine (4-MPM)

What makes you think that 3-FPM is the holy grail of phenmetrazines? There's probably something better out there and definitely worth exploring a few options.

See adders post. Lol, if 3-FPM is the flagship, then other substitutions must be basically inactive. Yeah, let us all IV >1 gram of phenmetrazine-RCs and wait a few weeks for the metabolites to degrade.

then other substitutions must be basically inactive.

That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Yeah, let us all IV >1 gram of phenmetrazine-RCs and wait a few weeks for the metabolites to degrade.

No one ever said that?

There're 10 phenmetrazine analogues on the market right currently:

2-hydroxy-4-ethylphenmetrazine
3-fluorophenmetrazine
3-fluorophenetrazine
3,4-methylenedioxyphendimetrazine
4-ethylphenmetrazine
4-methylphenmetrazine
6'-methylphenmetrazine
G-130
(+)-isophenmetrazine
phenetrazine

Maybe one or more of them turns out to be more enjoyable than 3-FPM? Definitely a possibility.

It seems unlikely if you can't really make a phenmetrazine analogue to be both a potent dopamine/noradrenaline and serotonin releaser/reuptake inhibitor at the same time. For the highest potency the morpholine ring should be unsubstituted at the nitrogen (phenmetrazine is much more potent than phendimetrazine which is inactive on its own, so it's quite pointless to make phendimetrazine analogues first, seems exactly like the situation with N,N-dialkylcathinones). Lengthening the alkyl chain at C3 doesn't seem hopeful and I doubt adding methyl groups anywhere on the morpholine ring can give derivatives more interesting than plain phenmetrazine counterparts. The list may seem quite long at a first glance, but I can't see anything interesting there.

Just read through the german patent for 2-Phenyl-3,6-dimethylmorpholine (link), they say an alkyl group at the 6th position causes a "mild reaction with strong anorectic effects, without significantly affecting blood pressure" - so this one is likely rather shitty for recreational use.

G-130 sounds slightly more promising.

Phenetrazine and its derivatives are probably rather disappointing. Phendimetrazines are a bad joke.

So it probably comes down to more substitutions of the phenyl ring, or replacing it with a different ring (thiophene?).

Just read through the german patent for 2-Phenyl-3,6-dimethylmorpholine (link), they say an alkyl group at the 6th position causes a "mild reaction with strong anorectic effects, without significantly affecting blood pressure" - so this one is likely rather shitty for recreational use.

G-130 sounds slightly more promising.

Phenetrazine and its derivatives are probably rather disappointing. Phendimetrazines are a bad joke.

So it probably comes down to more substitutions of the phenyl ring, or replacing it with a different ring (thiophene?).

Some nice things have been said about one of them by FandB a while back..

"fastandbulbous said:
07-04-2010 18:35

As far as the next ones to appear after the cathinones are made illegal in the UK, I'd have thought the obvious choice are the phenmetrazine derivatives; easy to synth with a decent potency (and very nice euphoric effects). 3,6-dimethyl-2-phenylmorpholine is as active as the parent phenmetrazine and totally uncontrolled except in countries with analog acts (I know it's active as I fed it to rats as part of my postgrad work - a little bit fell into my coffee as well! )

When will someone get busy and make 2-phenyl-3,6-dimethylmorpholine (aka 6-methylphenmetrazine). Me & the rats loved it years ago

Originally Posted by /navarone/
I assume you mean phemetrazine with a methyl group right above the oxygen.
Interesting! Do you mind sharing some words about it?

Nope methyl attached to the carbon attached to oxygen on other side or the ring to the phenyl group. I've tried it and it's good (it has considerable anorectic activity, not much less potent than phenmetrazine and very like the parent drug). Only problem is it requires norephedrine as a starting product, which makes things a tad complicated (as norephedrine is watched as it's also the starting point for 4-methylaminorex and potentially a source of amphetamine a la ephedrine to meth) "

Sorry for the cut and paste, just thought it might be relevant.

I can only imagine it as a very watered down phenmetrazine, similar to what phenylisobutylamine is to amphetamine.

Referring to the original post in this thread by roi (Quite old at this point!), I was going to disagree that 3-fpm felt like a cleaner version of 3-fa. IMO they have a different "feel"--3-fpm is buzzy and unfocused, and gives a strange physically ill feeling after a while. Certainly not cleaner, though maybe devoid of the conventional anxiety/racing heart side effects that 3-fa shares with regular amphetamine....

However, I've decided that I like the comparison because both seem to possess the odd feature wherein they cause a strong desire to redose about an hour after dosing, despite actually lasting much much longer than an hour.

I wonder if there's something we can draw from this similarity across class about the effect of the 3-fluoro substitution on SAR.

G-130 is active in animals, not in humans. As for p-Me phenmetrazine - well phenmetrazine is an MAOI so this could be a new p-TAP.

Hmm? It's just a NDRA.

That's how it gives the mental effects.... meanwhile, in the live & bloodstream, MAOs are steadily destroying dopamine, serotonin & norepinephrine (along with mono-amines in our food). SO - an inhibitor means the serotonin levels (of to p-Me) go up and up causing malignant hyperthermia as a Hors d'oeuvre to full serotonin. Like I said - it could well be more dangerous than p-TAP because the dosing is much higher. On the plus side. With no way to oxidize the p-Me, it takes an age to clear the body and if up mix with, say, 3-F phenmetrazine - it's like mixing speed & p-TAP (caused an outbreak of fatals in Yorkshire a few months ago). PMA & MTA are other examples of releasers that share this possibly fatal side-effect.

That's how it gives the mental effects.... meanwhile, in the live & bloodstream, MAOs are steadily destroying dopamine, serotonin & norepinephrine (along with mono-amines in our food). SO - an inhibitor means the serotonin levels (of to p-Me) go up and up causing malignant hyperthermia as a Hors d'oeuvre to full serotonin. Like I said - it could well be more dangerous than p-TAP because the dosing is much higher. On the plus side. With no way to oxidize the p-Me, it takes an age to clear the body and if up mix with, say, 3-F phenmetrazine - it's like mixing speed & p-TAP (caused an outbreak of fatals in Yorkshire a few months ago). PMA & MTA are other examples of releasers that share this possibly fatal side-effect.
Let's not split hairs here: Phenmetrazine is an MAO substrate, just like amphetamine. Para methyl amphetamine is a different beast entirely--it exhibits clinically significant MAO inhibition at typical doses. This is made particularly dangerous by its strong affinity for serotonin--it's just serotonin toxicity waiting to happen.

85mg oral - some mild stimulating effects and mood lift, but..just get 3-FPM instead. This one is far worse.

Also in higher doses? 3-FPM also states to shine above 200mg. Our are the effects just bit worth it?

Are you a stimulant addict? Most people take well below 100mg 3-FPM.

Really wanted to try this, but I'm quite (more than) satisfied with 3-FPM at the moment. Guess I'll give it a pass.

Any updates on more recent batches? It seems to be (very) popular in eastern europe, if not in Russia.
Any ideas about how it really affects mono-amines, and what metabolites are formed? I couldn't find any serious research on the topo

Last edited by a moderator:
If an RC has barely any reviews after 2 years, you know it's shit. Less potent than 3-FPM and more of a roll-y feel, but not a very good one.

Never tried 4-methylamphetamine, but that one is also bad iirc.