• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant 3-Fluorophenetrazine (3-FPE)

roi

Bluelighter
eAJ5w8w.png

3-ethyl-2-(3-fluorophenyl)morpholine

Another one on the coming soon list.

The speed at which they're putting out these analogues seems surprising.

Was some ancient volume all about morpholines discovered?

Not really, but with fluorinated amphetamines being banned in most countries by now, here we go fluorinated phenmetrazines lol.

I can't seem to find it atm, but there is a patent paper somewhere with most of these listed as well as many other morpholine compounds with some other limited data including values for some, including steps to synthesis.
I'm assuming the manufacturing lab has been doing some reading through old patents.

3F-PhenETrazine - 3-ethyl-2-(3-fluorophenyl)morpholine

3-fluoro-phenetrazine
AKA 3-FPE, 3-ethyl-2-(3-fluorophenyl)morpholine
6ngLMqy.png

This is the "alpha ethyl" homolog, with an extra carbon, of everyone's much beloved 3F-phenmetrazine. It's also the meta-fluorinated analog of phenetrazine.

Presumably, like the other phenylmorpholines, the commercial material is the more active (+/-)-trans configured isomers, assuming it was made the "easy" synthesis route :)

I can't find too much online about this (I guess everyone is just hooked up to the 3-FPM cargo cult :)), but from my initial experiments it seems to be quite similar to 3-FPM. It's every bit as effective a stimulant at 50mg.

Given the differences between 3-FPM and phenmetrazine, this could be expected to be more potent and more dopaminergic than phenetrazine. I am not certain how its potency compares to 3FPM in terms of binding affinity but it seems to me slightly more potent. There is not a lot of published data about the higher homologs of phenmetrazines, I don't think. I cannot find binding affinity for any of the 3-ethyl-2-phenyl morpholines at this juncture. I suspect the SAR is similar to that of the cathinones though, which would make this more potent than 3-FPM and possibly even closer to the "next MDPV"....

It would be good if people could post their experiences, or better, if they've come across any references.

Last edited:
so they made a closer analogue to phenmentrazine (talking about phenmentrazine) and then quickly made another analogue of the analogue - 3-fphene.
How are we going to tell 3-fpm apart from this new one? I can already see the confusion caused by the names of these compounds.

I also remember seeing threads on 4-fpm and some other phenmentrazine analogues. This seems to be the new cow to milk :D

so they made a closer analogue to phenmentrazine (talking about phenmentrazine) and then quickly made another analogue of the analogue - 3-fphene.
How are we going to tell 3-fpm apart from this new one? I can already see the confusion caused by the names of these compounds.

I also remember seeing threads on 4-fpm and some other phenmentrazine analogues. This seems to be the new cow to milk :D

Higher alkyl homologs of phenmetrazine are probably going to be all the rage due to very easy synthesis and available reagents. They do seem promising though and have the potential for a lot of interesting derivatives.

Also figured OP would be roi when I clicked on this thread. What a surpise to see it was sekio :)

Concerning what Sekio mentioned, I'd love there to a phenmetrazine analogue that was on par with MDPV but minus the sheer insanity of it.

i eagerly await reports on all of these.
It feels to me that we are on the brink of a new great stim discovery.

Ordering some of this from my RC vendor... will get back with a report ASAP.

this stuff is much less "pushy" than 3FPM, 40-50mg will last quite a while too (essentially all day)

how does it fare in the euphoria department?
By less pushy, I suppose you mean less body high or less desire to redose?

I mean it's less prone to cause elevated blood pressure, hyperlocomotion etc. More mentally stimulating.