• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant 2,4-Dimethylmethcathinone (2-Methylmephedrone)

roi

Bluelighter
2-Methylamino-1-(2%2C4-dimethylphenyl)propan-1-one.png

I guess the 2-methyl group will diminish all/most serotonergic activity and it's pretty much a plain stimulant with low/medium potency.

Google translated trip reports from Flashback:

Must say it is a rush, almost on par with Mephedronet! Definetivt more speedat than 3,4DMMC and slightly more potent Smells like shrimp. Stings quite a bit nasal but no worse than chlorine or fluorine compounds. Believe it may be the next the next popular katinonen. Speedet is there just as 4-MMC though somewhat calmer. potency is somewhere between 4-MMC and 3,4DMMC.

Very very eyes flutter (each almost a little dicey after 12h + ) Euphoria deluxe and pulled it on some of the doses were interesting portion hall ice may I promise. Saw all sorts of creatures and else where to!

Hurts and wears proficient in nasal intake but nothing like as eg 3-CMC where the nose is fucked days afterwards ... Not as bad as 3,4DMMC either!

Easy to fall asleep and no AT On the contrary, feel almost better like the day after.

Give it 9.5 / 10 cathinones!

Even tried 2,4DMMC alone and when required, at least 170-200mg of 2,4DMMC't alone. I took the highest dose of 2.4: an alone huh 250mg and it felt like a strong dose (compared to 300-500mg of 3,4DMMC. Skönare substance than 3-CMC, 2-MMC, etc. of those who arrived on the last evil - according my taste. The buzz is 1-2 hours like most cathinones. No AT all. Did not feel as neuropathy.

However, there is a bit of "3,4DMMC" side effects there as totally as eg stuffy nose but not nearly as bad. In addition, the smaller doses of 2.4, compared with 3.4 and more speed like 4-MMC. Even stronger MePh / 4-MMC / räkdoft aroma of 2.4 compared with 3.4 grade.

I have had the privilege to test this and must say that this is one of the more pleasant substances in a long time. Doses ended at around 200 mg and perhaps could be taken in a little more (next time ), Ingested orally, nasally and RP, beat the best with the last RAC for. No untoward side effects from the heart, etc. during this initial basic research. Worth a closer look at if prices are too high because of production, is prepared to sacrifice myself for research and development .

After a small allergy test so I would recommend about 200 mg per dose, any ROA .

Mind you, I've just tried 1g and probably from a different batch. For me it is a fine katinonrus far Amf so for my part, this more prosperous and euphoria, less nervous energy and speed. Certainly something to entertain themselves in among the people, however, requires no filling during the evening (ie a little more to the side than caramel AMF). Now I will not do more publicity before I evaluated the current sample, perhaps all the way to the forest and then go TooWilds trust capital to hell . Nämen it is sad when a hyped substance falls flat as a pancake, that we know of course again so now I think we take it slow and turn down expectations a bit counties.

More recent reviews (of a second batch?) changed to

Now, after 45 minutes I got in my whole bag of 500 mg and so far I feel mildly affected and calm.

and

Do not put money on it. I Oxfords about 180 mg, and it gave no euphoria or well-being. It gave a bortdomnande in the head and a strange energy. Not comfortable at all.