• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid 4-Chloroisobutyrfentanyl (4-Cl-iBF)

roi

Bluelighter
%20N-(4-chlorophenyl)-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)isobutyramide.png

Oh fuck another fent analog. I can't seem to find shit about it, anyone know the relative potency to fent or morphine?

Studies on 1-(2-phenethyl)-4-(N-propionylanilino)piperidine (fentanyl) and its related compounds. VI. Structure-analgesic activity relationship for fentanyl, methyl-substituted fentanyls and other analogues

4-Chlorofentanyl appears to be only 1.5x morphine. Butyrfentanyl and Isobutyrfentanyl are weaker than Fentanyl (although I think the numbers for them in this study are wrong, definitely not 3% fentanyl potency..).

Anyway, if these numbers are correct this is less potent than morphine.

Consider me confused.

Last edited:
It's good to see a fentanyl analouge that isnt 10x potency of morphine for once, this seems a little weak though. Will this chem follow in the footsteps of the other fents and be short lasting, non euphoric, and heavy on the respiratory depression?

Very likely yeah, although euphoria seems to be a bit subjective with the fentanyl analogues, some people prefer the heavy sedation apparently.

A while ago Valerylfentanyl appeared on the market, which was also less potent than morphine apparently. Complete fail.

The values in that study are very questionable (acetylfentanyl is not more potent than butyrfentanyl), so the data for 4-chlorofentanyl may be misleading as well. Start with 0.1mg.

Yay, another one. Yet I'd disregard the study. For ^^. I'd be interested in the dose/length. Yet the second one.. probably already know.

An ortho chloro increases affinity, but not a para. Still all illegal in UK.

4-fluoroisobutyrfentanyl has indeed a very long duration (2 oral doses a day are enough to not cause withdrawals if opioid dependant). Haven't heard anything about this one though.

the 4f-ibf (freebase) was very potent when smoked. like 1 to 5mg's depending on how often you do opiates but swim who does allot of opiates took one hit and got pretty much nodded out, slept abit but then a little lower dose and it was like 6hrs of morphine kind of feeling to it.

It's good to see a fentanyl analouge that isnt 10x potency of morphine for once, this seems a little weak though. Will this chem follow in the footsteps of the other fents and be short lasting, non euphoric, and heavy on the respiratory depression?
While I agree fent analogues are short acting, I still seem to experience quite a fair bit of euphoria that feels much cleaner than that of a regular opi, and I usually seem to experience sedation only when the euphoria is over and I'm coming down and feeling apathetic. Also acetyl and butyrfentanyl seem to keep me out of withdrawal for up to 6h when taken orally, so they must have quite a decent half-life.

iBF analogues are starting to appear in Swedish RC shops replacing other fentanyl analogues entirely. The nasal sprays I have seen contain 100 mg in 10 ml water, if the strength comparison with morphine is correct a person used to opiates would have to ingest an entire flask to feel effects. Thus, I am wondering whether this isn't actually 4-Cl-iBF, but a more potent variant. But I have absolutely no clue. The price of the nasal spray is the same as the price for an akrylfentanyl nasal spray which contains enough Fentanyl for 50-100 highs, if the spray contains 4-Cl-iBF the dosage in the spray will only roughly be enough for one high, therefore I cannot imagine that it does contain 4-Cl-iBF. But when the vendor doesn't provide anymore information than the name iBF one can do nothing but speculate. I find it extremely unprofessional and potentially dangerous to sell stuff like this with so little information regarding the actual structure of the chemical.

So far I haven't seen many reports regarding strength and effects.

Last edited:
3 confirmed deaths in Sweden between June and October 2016.