• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Noticing more adderall usage Please be careful with your recreational use - My experience and personal tips.

Zonxx

Bluelighter
These drugs shouldn't be used thinking they aren't addictive just because they are widely prescribed. these drugs are chemically similar to methamphetamine, and having used both, the only difference from meth is that adderall doesn't quite pack the same euphoric punch with each dose that meth does, other than that aspect they are basically the same, hell id go to say meth is actually somewhat safer to use recreationally, real-talk due to being able to achieve that euphoric level at a much lower dose of meth than addy, but it depends what youre using the drugs for ofcourse aswell. but i'll post my experience for the hell of it it's neither a bad nor a great one, i have had good times on them sure, but one must remember you cant use them all day everyday forever especially if you enjoy to binge like i do.

Before reading, the doses mentioned should never be taken by someone trying the drug or experimenting with it unless you get there on your own because it can be extroardinarily deadly. * my usage should never be recreated by anyone else, that wants to live to tell the tale atleast..*
i didn't start using the amphetamine heavily until a few months ago -
i started using lower doses, never taking a whole pill at once. this changed quickly once tolerance set in, it doubled, tripled, quad'd, when my dose stabilised at 120mg to start the day, which is double the max prescribed dose by the way, i noticed cravings to use amphetamine on the off days
regardless of the reason for your use, mine were two - to balance the days i didn't use cocaine, and to help me cut down from opiates to distract myself in a manner of speaking from them i can say ive been somewhat successfull in that respect but that doesn't go to promote the use of them in any way shape or form, because being on high-dose opiates that lower my bpm/overall heart rate and thus enabling me to use even more of my stimulant of choice for the day - i can easily use a half gram of adderall if i start in the mornings and it only gets worse when i binge.
i forgot to mention that i use this drug strictly Sublingually via crushed XR powder that i use a mortar and pestle to crush the beads.

Adderall tolerance should be noted to be a nasty motherf*kr because of how rapidly it develops and never stops, but it does also drop decently quick aswell, but everytime you surpass your tolerance the previous time, know that the tolerance will quickly ramp back up quicker and quicker everytime you use it.
there are times when i even take addy while smoking coke, which i highly advise against however as a positive to this aside from the danger aspect, it's actually an anti-fiending experience everytime, and keep in mind i tend to use muuuuch lower doses of addy when smoking coke than id typically use, i take maybe 30 or 60mg tops
however for those looking to recreationally use addy, it can be a pleasant experience, but just know if you're going to get into using them often or binging, the doses quickly multiply, double and so forth, especially if you're like me and want to maintain that peak effect, i take a smaller dose after my initial one every 2-4 hours to achieve that but theres one thing about amphetamines that must be taken with caution they last very long, 6-12 hours long.
which means that you have to ensure that whatever you're taking isn't going to be too much because alot of people tend to binge on amps, so you have to keep track of your doses and when you took what, thats a key to being safe on amps, another thing is, once you surpass a certain dose, the amps carry an edge to them, which can make you aggressive or feel anxiety, i combat this with pregabalin and pentin, usually not a benzo but i've always got my clonazepam on hand if i need to take an edge off or its time to come down, if you don't have either, you must be prepared for a prolonged comedown during which, will be extremely tempting to redose, trust me.

You should know that adderall does infact aid with performance, or focus and energy levels, but these plummet the day after so be prepared for that however you best handle that is up to you.

the drug offers euphoria for sure, but there's other drugs best suited for this that aren't as taxing on the body i can without a doubt reccomend meth for recreational use over adderall IF you can find it which is why i take the adderall, or else id only ever use meth.
do i think adderall is addictive? yes. compared to everything else i use that is, however is it really as bad as say a cocaine addiction? i'm sure to some amphetamines are way better than an opiate, or vice versa, so while there are more threads popping up about adderall, i thought a few key things personally learned should be shared. take care ~zonxx

Questions feel free, aswell as feel free to add your positive/negative experiences with adderall specifically to the thread.

Last edited:
A couple years ago i managed to get vvyanse off americans who came to nz and heavily abused it til i ran out. I was popping two 70 mg vvyanse a day XR. I would just keep taking it and would spend 3 days a awake til i ran out. I would heavily use methyl pheindate. I was popping a 54 mg concerta when i woke up along with a 10 mg instant release ritalin. I would then pop another 54 mg concerta a few hours later i would be awake for 28 hours and have pins and needles running through my body for hours just sitting in the dark totally wired sometimes i would have stim psychosis and believed ghosts were walking around the room or demons. At one point i had even put a circle of salt around my rooms and was into blessing my own holy water while really fucked out on stimulants.

How much adderall did you take before writing this is the real question here (sounds like an adderall comedown diatribe if you ask me, though i doubt that's the case in actuality)?

How much adderall did you take before writing this is the real question here (sounds like an adderall comedown diatribe if you ask me, though i doubt that's the case in actuality)?
i was coming down from addy in all actuality, but i just took 150mg, i've been doing much better on my amp use because ive really only taken two doses in the last 24 hours, first one was 120mg around 1pm sunday (getting ready to recieve my mother from the hosp since id been nodding most of the morning so i had to snap myself awake), and the 150 about 20minutes ago so i can stay awake incase my mother needs anything throughout the night, mind you i really only use it to mitigate cocaine cravings or to try and help me cut down on my opiates, ive saved 10 days worth of my oxycodone thus far over the last month and a half give or take, but my morphine or hydromorphone use haven't really lowered, i did save hydros but ended up taking extras over the last 2 weeks because i've been moving furniture to prepare for my mother coming home from surgery to make the house more livable for her.
but i didn't make this thread as a ramble or anything of the sort, i've seen an increase in stimulant relating threads and wanted to chime in.

i occasionally use addy in the place of caffeine aswell, but i try to stick around the 60mg mark when doing that

i plan on bringing her into a clinic/the hosp again today however to make sure her total knee replacement isn't infected since there was yellow drainage of sorts so i assume some more addy will be taken, but i'm not really going at it because if i was eeh, that number would be well around 500mg *which i never advise anyone reading this to take* - do no recreate my usage or take my doses as they can be potentially lethal for someone not physically tolerant.

so diatribe i think not, since i was barely under the effects of addy as i wrote this, or i'm sure it'd have been a hell of a lot more detailed

Last edited:
I have adderall on prescription from my psychiatrist. I only take it orally during the day. Coke, I use at night and as a "drug" in order to get high. I find myself craving adderall much more than the coke. Interesting that I have only been taking Addy for a few months. Coke, for years. I think the high is stronger and more extreme too. Or maybe I am just used to coke.

I have adderall on prescription from my psychiatrist. I only take it orally during the day. Coke, I use at night and as a "drug" in order to get high. I find myself craving adderall much more than the coke. Interesting that I have only been taking Addy for a few months. Coke, for years. I think the high is stronger and more extreme too. Or maybe I am just used to coke.

When i take 30mg IR Adderall without tolerance its incredibly Euphoric and closer to an MDMA high than Cocaine. It makes me very happy and outgoing, ready to work my ass off. Love it when im at my job great how you dont need to redose as often as Cocaine.

But that said i probably use Cocaine more regularly but purely for recreation. Sometimes i prefer that more because the comedown is so much shorter and its quite Euphoric as well. But with Coke i always focus on my next dose more so.

One issue with Addy tho is i tend to binge for days cuz the comedown is so long for me. I end up redosing and get caught in a cycle. For some reason i have a bit more self control with the Blow in that regard. Taking a break from all stims for awhile tho, have been overdoing it the past few months.