• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Nothing from MDMA.

ThomasD

Bluelighter
Okay so i'm sick to death of people always using purity and SSRIs as excuses for not feeling MDMA. I have consumed pure crystal MDMA on numerous occasions (self-tested with reagents kit), I have never been on any SSRIs or MAOIs. Yet I get minimal, if anything, paradoxical MDMA effects. Dosage isn't the issue, as i've played around between 50mg and 250mg, always with similar results, just less / more intense.

I never feel the 'come-up', i'm just suddenly high. I feel very light, and my pupils dilate like hell. I also need to urinate extremely frequently. Colours will seem richer. As you can see, sounds like MDMA so far right? I get very stimulated, but not in the sense everybody talks about. My sense of touch feels the same, I get shaky and tingly, however this never feels pleasant at all. Also, I don't actually feel like doing anything on MDMA. I just want to sit there. I do not want to talk, and in social situations if anything i've felt more inhibited than usual, and very anxious / paranoid. I feel so aware it's almost as if i'm not aware at all. Very hard to put into words. I feel NO euphoria or empathogenic effects. I'm putting this down to severe depression and low serotonin levels. Any thoughts or anybody else with similar experiences?

I'm guessing PTSD. I'm projecting, of course, but I have had similar effects /experiences. Strong dissociation of emitions, because it once helped you survive, can years after give the symptoms you describe.

And don't kid yourself, you have experienced trauma or neglect, the one main identifier is (recreational) drug use.

Disclaimer: I'm on shrooms and weed right now, I apologise for everything I just said.

severe depression

Well yeah... set and setting have a big effect on an MDMA experience. If you're severely depressed, it will not work properly. Hopefully you'll be feeling better at a later time and you'll be able to try again.

I agree. However some of my attempts at the MDMA experience were in a great set and setting whilst in a great mood with good people. I'm overall severely depressed yes, but sometimes I can be sort of happy. Guess it still wasn't enough. I assumed it would work like Opiates, as they make me feel great whether depressed beforehand or not. Thanks for the reply :)