View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Not your average "what destroys LSD" post

skyt

Greenlighter
Hey fam. This is not your average "what hurts acid, should I keep it out of light?" post. I want to know how to deliberately destroy a sheet of acid (for reasons). I've seen a lot of "no that won't hurt it," but there are some situations I can think of where it would be advantageous to have a blotter kill-switch on hand. Is there a type of liquid I can submerge my sheet in to break the chemical, effectively? Thanks in advance y'all.

While I would consider that a mortal sin and really hope your not doing it for nefarious reasons, you can just dunk it in tap water. The chlorine will destory it. Why not just give it away though?

A strong oxidizer or a strong acid. Try bleach or muriatic acid. The stronger the reagent you put it in, the more complete the destruction. If this is for leo busts, may I suggest fire?

Just dont inhale the vapors accidentally, a minimal amount might evaporate from the heat? ;) But I guess there is a good chance that no significant part would survive and instead all pyrolyzes.

I would recommend a small bottle of bleach, because i have a suspicion that dunking it in tap water will not be able to fool the police and they could back-trace it somehow to lsd and convict you easily. I think bleach is the safest bet to completely destroy the product.

Good luck and be safe.

You want to destroy 100 hits of acid? You must be tripping!!!

Send it to me and I will eat it for you.
Put it in the school iced tea dispenser or at your break room at work.
Give it to your dog.
Give it to your little sister.
Take it the police station and they will burn it FOR you...no noxious fumes that way.
Send it to your Congressman with a note saying that "if I can buy this stuff you need to toughen up your tough on drugs policiy.

Last edited:
Lol that would be some funny shit, mailing a hundred hits of acid to your congressman with a little "Have fun!" note or something. Hahahahahah!

This is not something I'd ever like to have to do - Catodion hit it my purposes on the head. Thank you guys for your help!

Additional question, does anyone know what molecule LSD would become if I were to dunk it in chlorinated water? This question is more for curiosity's sake than practical purposes

Additional question, does anyone know what molecule LSD would become if I were to dunk it in chlorinated water? This question is more for curiosity's sake than practical purposes

"Notworthashitamine"...or the optical isomer of it, I'm not 100% on that.

Last edited:
Why do you need to ever destroy such a beautiful rare gem? Hide it or just toss it out the window like a gum wrapper.

Chlorinated water does not destroy LSD. I know people who would put LSD into chlorinated water and they said it worked fine when they took it.