• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not worth it

PanteraHag666

Greenlighter
So....I?ve done my homework and understand that injecting pills is extremely dangerous. Armed with this knowledge, I did it anyway. I CWE 10 10mg Hydrocodone tablets and used a wheel filer and aseptic technique. I feel basically nothing. So given that the risks are great I encourage anyone thinking about doing this to save your pills, and not risk the possible consequences, because the high sucks.

I'd go to the doctor to make sure the area you slammed isn't becoming necrotic. Who knows what kind of fillers they put in pills that are not meant to go directly to your bloodstream.

I feel the same way. I was able to get a hold of 5x of the original 40mg OxyContins with the OC imprints on them. And I had only ever had one in my life before this, and I've started IVing H since then. So I figured it was only appropriate to try to IV one of these 40mg pills. I followed the instructions that I found on the interwebs (either from here or drugs-forum.com, forgot which), and I was extremely disappointed... I decided to smoke the rest and that was definitely wayyy better.

I've also tried to shoot 2x 30mg Oxycodone's, the common little blue ones, and that was also very disappointing. These are better for snorting, imo.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure hydrocodone isn't able to be IV'd anyway. That sucks you wasted some pills trying to find a rush though. But now you know.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure hydrocodone isn't able to be IV'd anyway. That sucks you wasted some pills trying to find a rush though. But now you know.
^ What he said. I know that you can do the cold water extraction trick to get rid of all the APAP, but its still not a good idea. I've read quite a few documents about harm reduction for IV users, and quite a few of them explicitly say that injecting any substance that was designed specifically for oral use (usually mentioning methadone as an example) is a good way to make sure your veins collapse as fast as possible. Now I haven't seen any of these mention IVing hydrocodone, but hydrocodone is almost always (in my experience) meant for oral use only. The Wikipedia page for hydrocodone goes over how its metabolized, but doesn't seem to mention anything about any other route of administration.