• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Not taking enough MDMA

Zjesko

Bluelighter
Last night I saw Pretty Lights in concert on his analog future tour and regardless of any drugs I was on the concert was AMAZING. Me and some buddies all took 100mg mdma, which I initially didn't think would be enough to get us rolling but my friend who bought it said it was good enough quality to do the trick. Normally when I roll I always drop atleast 200mg, usually more like 250mg-400mg, so I was quite skeptical.

The effects started to kick in after about an hour but I could tell it wasn't going to be as intense as my normal rolls. This realization put me in the worst mood ever because I felt like I was wasting such a good opportunity to roll at such an amazing concert. The other guys weren't feeling it a ton either and the negative energy emnating from all of us seemed to make the roll even worse. Don't get me wrong, I still had a great time at the concert, I just wish I would've popped two caps instead of one so that it would've been even better. I always space my rolls out atleast a few months in between each time, so now I feel like I've wasted an experience and have to wait again for months to do the same.

So I guess my question is, has anyone ever lessened their roll just from bad vibes or bad energy coming from yourself or the people around you?

I've been in the same situation. Dose wasn't enough, kinda had me bummed. Positive mindset and good vibes - two of the most important things when rolling.

Yeah, I've had bad vibes literally kill my peak. Set and setting is a big deal.