• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not sure where to post

GodofPiss

Greenlighter
So i have a problem, before any coke i got no problem saying no...once a little has been consumed i do it all then scrounge around for anything to snort, did 2g coke, 7 325/5mg vicodens then some methocarbamol pill, cant stop feeding my nose, any advice on how to control and not snort random things? Help plz lol

It's called a process addiction. It happens alot with I.V. users where they'll shoot up water, saline, whatever, but it can happen with anything really. Doesn't have to be drug related although in those cases it's just referred to as O.C.D. but it's the same thing really. Obviously, it's purely psychological, buy in your case at least you don't do it when sober, as some people do. It's only after a coke binge when you're out right? I really don't know what could help besides telling yourself adamantly that you're not going to do it and then sticking to it. That or just don't do coke. But if you are able to break the habit, it will get easier and easier each time. If you give in to it though, you're just entrenching it deeper into your psyche each time. By the way, welcome to Bluelight and I like your user name.

Yeah id have to say coke is the instigator but i can?t control myself when i get opiates so it could be with any of these drugs.

Just strictly get enough for one night or a few hours or however long you want to party. Really that?s the only way to do it because once you get ripped rationality starts to go out the window.

Thank you, so i basically picked up an ocd snorting habit, must be from years ago when i would snort abunch of 4mmc, i ripped my nose apart on that shit, i use to love the strong chem taste and the burn, i miss 4mmc, also ty for complimenting my name, i am the godofpiss, i collect sloots on fb and add them to our troll chat, get them to send piss, lol idk why but they are down asf half the time

It sucks man, but you are simply an out of control Cocaine user. I'm an out of control Alcohol user. If I cross a threshold that lies somewhere after 3 drinks and have further Alcohol available to me, I am going to drink it. Once under the effects of heavy Alcohol, I decide that I need drugs. One thing leads to another and I wake up in a jail cell with a bunch of smelly bums. Perhaps they despise me for my relative hygiene and my shirt and tie. There's some Jean-Paul Sartre shit for you.

You need to stop using Cocaine if you can't control your actions while under the influence of the drug. Perhaps there are different drugs you can consider using, like Heroin perhaps. I only make such an extreme suggestion because it seems like you could end up with severe consequences based upon this behavior. This behavior typically escalates my friend.