• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Not sure where to post I need help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecyor

Greenlighter
Ordered 10 g. Of a-pvp..medium size cystals but not really crystalline..no smell. No taste, numbs mouth.. This is not a-pvp..as I have done mdpv and a-pvp for years.
1st iv injection..25mg..takes 30 seconds to feel anything. Slight rise, only slight in hearbeat, sweating almost instantly, tingling in head, eyes feel not right..stomach pain baddd!! No rush at all, heart also hurts. Painful...just jittery feeling,..eyes a pinpoints, NOT DIALATED!!
Snorted 300mg..same type of shifty feeling, no rush, MOUTH NUMB, SORE THROAT
TRIED VAPING 40 MG. ROCK IN METh PIPE, SMELLED LIKE BURNING PLASTIC, turned yellowish color when melted. Tasted like shit..
Mendelin and mecke..both dark brown shifty looking mess??? Any ideas

I'm sorry but drug ID threads aren't allowed here (forum rules) or anywhere else on bluelight for that matter, except pill ID in some areas of the forum. Reason for this is that we have no reliable way of telling you what drug you have there, just by a written description. There are far too many different drugs out there to be able to make an accurate guess. And because of this, if we get it wrong, someone might end up taking something harmful, which goes against what this forum is about

If you want to know what it is, send it to a lab. As far as I can read, a-pvp doesn't react to marquis, mandelin or mecke, so you're pretty much fucked as far as test kits go. Don't take more or send it to a lab and verify first before you take more, that's the only advice I can give you. I'm going to close this thread. If you have any questions about this, feel free to send me a message. Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.