PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Not sure what I took....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericryan

Greenlighter
So my friend told me to hit him up for some cid, and I'd never tried it before. I got some today and it came on small paper, much smaller than what ive seen on pictures online. it wasnt on blotter paper and it was in one very small rectangle, which i was told to cut up myself. I cut it in half, being sure not to touch it. I took one half at 5:50, and didnt feel anything so at around 8:30 I took another. My pupils were huge but I didn't feel much. I came home at 9 and now at 10:40 I feel weird. lights are kind of too bright and I feel anxious, sometimes find myself sweaty and taking huge breaths, no visuals at all, anyone know what i could have possibly taken? (I'm a noob don't give me shit lol)

Wow, sounds like some weird stuff o_0..?! LoL ~ but then again I'm totally clueless about that kinda stuff.
Having said that though, welcome to BL & glad your here.. & still here. Your deffinately in the right place to find help for questions like that. I think I've seen a few of our BL ambassadors making their rounds on the forum so I'd them about that "cid" (if that's what it really was), seeing as they pretty much know where to find just about any answer you could possible have (relevant to the forums, of course ;) ). I'm sure that our guys like Captian H, TrainSpotter, ComfortablyNumb & Emey would be able to help ya with that. That & they're just sone of the nicest, friendliest & smartest people I've met, here or otherwise.
Well, I do sincerely hope you are able to get that whole
Thing sorted some way or another. & Welcome again to The BL forums & fam. We're very glad to have ya here.
Peace & Aloha,
~ N3f ✌:)

thanks very much, I'm gonna try and sleep this off and I'll post back tomorrow with a full recap of what the hell is happening.

still have no clue. it kept me up until 4:30 am and the only visual effects i felt were subtle waviness when i look at things for a long time. i felt anxious and kind of nervous. I just wanted to trip man! :(

It's probably a DOX, a pretty low dose of one. Likely DOI or DOB. However it's impossible for us to tell what you took. Sounds like a threshold of a DOX. FYI, they're not all bad, DOC is my favorite recreational psychedelic.

Sorry but this is getting closed as we don't allow "what did I take" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.