• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Not sure on what I should do

gio89

Greenlighter
So its been 3 years and 4 months since I last rolled.i stopped because the last time I mixed it with coke and ended up at the e.r not sure if I was on a overdose but anyways..it was such a bad trip and scare I never touched either one again...i do miss rolling tho..and I went through a long term comedown.except i feel normal again.but anytime I drink coffee or any kind of stimulants. .My anxiety comes back and can't seem to handle it..I'm curious to know if anyone that has recovered has rolled again and enjoyed it.or if anyone that has anxiety has rolled and had a good time..I'm only scared Cus I do remember some pills being energetic and I don't Wana b on a panic attack for hours.any input?

If panic attack occurs, it signals you need to see doctor. Recovery takes time. Do more exercises and learn how to relax. Importantly, think positively.

If you're still having panic attacks, avoid rolling. You are unlikely to have a panic attack with real unadulterated MDMA but that says nothing for the comedown and the days, weeks, or even months following.

I have a test kit. So ill make sure I won't be taking anything else..I've smoked weed and I managed to be ok. A bit of anxiety but not so bad.not sure if u can count em equal but.I'm planning on only starting with half a pill and maybe take a quarter of that pill later.....i keep reading that it's OK to take a benzo in case a bad trip.would it b better to take after or before?

I'm curious to know if anyone that has recovered has rolled again and enjoyed it.or if anyone that has anxiety has rolled and had a good time

yep. rolling itself has never unpleasant for me. i've once had a month of panic attacks after mda and a shorter peroid after mdma. i've rolled multiple times since then and didn't have any problems. still i always have benzos ready in the week afterwards, just in case to stop the anxiety before it gets out of control.
btw: caffeine most of the time is quite anxiety inducing for me, amphetamine hardly if at all.

yep. rolling itself has never unpleasant for me. i've once had a month of panic attacks after mda and a shorter peroid after mdma. i've rolled multiple times since then and didn't have any problems. still i always have benzos ready in the week afterwards, just in case to stop the anxiety before it gets out of control.
btw: caffeine most of the time is quite anxiety inducing for me, amphetamine hardly if at all.

Any benzo? What works best for u? And how are ur come downs?