• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Not sure if my ketamine was really ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdma-zing

Greenlighter
A few weeks ago I bought 2 grams of what I was told was ketamine. After finishing it with a few friends I am starting to wonder if it contained any ketamine at all. It tasted like ketamine and produced the physical affects of ketamine but after snorting a couple of rather large lines (probably about .25g each) I felt as if my entire body was squishy, I was extremely happy and could not control my laughter however I did not hallucinate or k hole in anyway and although it produced the same physical affects, it was not like my other experiences with ket. My friends experienced similar things aswell. Also I don't think the drip tasted as bad as the drip usually does from ket and the crystals were formed in cubes rather than shards (all the k i rememeber taking has been formed in uneven shards). I imagine there are alot of discasociative anathstetics that could produce these results. Just wondering if anyone with more experience or knowledge can provide an insight as to whether it was some other drug or if it was just bad ket.

I don't plan to take any more discasociatives but i was just interested.

Thanks

TL;DR - After taking alot of my ket my friends and I did not trip or k hole, is it really ket?

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight :)
No substance ID
No one can tell you for sure, we just can make assumptions, you should have tested it to really know what it was. Maybe it was ketamine cut with something else, or some RC

Last edited:
Was still prolly K or an RC kind of K. I've had long shards short shards cubes powder all w/ varying effects. Some were more prone to KHole others I could do G's a night n feel just like how u said but also couldn't walk my legs would crumple to ground but no khole, & honestly liked that stuff the best was never my intention to hole lol

Methoxetamine is the most likely culprit. People sell it as Ketamine all the time and it is just not Ketamine. In my opinion it's garbage and just makes me feel anxious and uncomfortable. I was suspicious when my roommate came back from a festival and said "hey you want to buy my last gram of K?" Who gives away Ketamine. He was an asshole because I now know that he was aware that the substance wasn't ketamine, whatever it was.

^ i think that's unlikely these days, as the various bans around the world have made MXE a scarce - and highly sought-after RC.

There are a range of othe dissociatives that have popped up in its wake, but with the current demand for - and lack of - MXE, it wouldn't seem like the most obvious candidate to me...

Aaaand that's why these kind of speculative "what did i take?" threads are not allowed; because nobody here has the foggiest idea what it was you took.

Oh my closed, please be careful and welcome to BL, please read the OD guidelines and BLUA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.