• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not sure if i have a real or pressed oxy help pls

OxyGrip87

Greenlighter
Picked up an MBOX today, not sure what to do. My tolerence is 50 to 60mg regular oxy and i dose that sometimes twice a day. Usually chew them up and they are the pink 10's. Thos blue 30 i got looks legit, just unsure how i should go about using it. With my tolerence, if it WAS fake, and i snorted a quarter of it, would that be too much? Should i try and smoke a quarter of it? Shit just scares me but im in WD right now, only on day 2 but feel lile shit. Contemplating what to do with it. I dont have a fent test kit but i do have an oxy one and tested a crumble of it and it tested ppsitive for oxy. The pill itself was pretty hard to break. I got one edge of it sloghtly wet and it turned just a shade darker blue, like the pink ones turn slightly darker pink. Anyway, im tryin to stay safe, any reccomendations or suggestions? And if it is Fent, will it feel different than oxy would? Thanks in advance!

Update, my buddy who got a cpuple tonight too just swallowed a whole one and he said he feels great and just fine. So maybe i got lucky? Idk

its not legit its fucking trash. pill is not even in production anymore there is no real box 30.

This is the most knocked off pill on the market, if I am not mistaken.
Fent will no doubt give a colder, less "intimate/cozy" feeling than oxycodone... it does for me, anyway, ymmv.
The thread title is actually a strong tell (imo) that what ya have is not legit and says "We all know it's a slug just want a nod in the affirmative". :) <--- pun not intended
any reccomendations or suggestions?
Sure... toss it. lol
This is my standard reply to this shit but have a feeling it is long down the gullet by now. =D
Be safe, please.
<3

As a person that gets rx Oxys, I have occasionally gotten a few of the street to supplement to my supply at month end, before I can get a refill.

I think I mentioned yesterday or Sunday that, at least where I live, it’s the 30mg pills that are most commonly fake pressed pills. I’m not sure why this dosage is a fave of those that make them. My Oxys are round + white pills, and in my case the have an RP stamp, which stands for Rhodes Pharmaceuticals, plus a 20 embossed to indicate the dosage. Real Oxys are completely smooth, without any grittiness, or speckled appearance.

I’ve found pills that feel gritty and/or have a slightly speckled appearance and they’ve always been fake. I took a “hydromorphone” last month. It was a higher mgs pill and the guy said he ripped them off the elderly Aunt.

These were absolutely fake, and I’m lucky they weren’t adulterated with Fentanyl or at least very little Fentanyl. I picked it up at night and I expect if it had been picked up during daylight, I likely would’ve noticed that they didn’t look right. But I swallowed it immediately.

If they consisted of real Oxy + Fentanyl, I’d expect you to feel a nod, to a varying degree. If you had access to a legit Oxy, you’d deffo see the difference.

Last edited:
it’s the 30mg pills
This is what we are referring to as mbox. Thanks, just gave legitimacy to my take on common fakes. :) Any color will do and markings may vary, I spose but always see the blue.
Many an accidental everything with these.
Glad a lot of us live through it
I will laugh at a mf if he pulls these out of pocket talkin bout they real he knows the guy he got them from has a scrip. Man, get that shit out my face tryin to play a mf and possibly kill me so you can get a pill? Ha lucky I dont....

I've done some dirty thirties and i gotta say the fent 'heroin' is usually cheaper by the dose. At least for me. It's bc people still claim they are oxy.