• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Not smoked in 15yrs due to schitzo episodes,anxiety,paranoia,self doubt,bad thoughts

Torakev

Greenlighter
Hello stoners

I have not smoked ganja in 15yrs due to skitzo episodes,embarssing thoughts,terrible self doubt, the normal you hear from these post about weed anxiety ,but m curious again since im in a better mind state theses days of my life,I live in ohio and the legalization law might get passed if it does i can get the high cbd strains so fingers crossed,but for the moment i have a bug(get it)r-oah,and im thinking of sucking on it once or twice to see what happens i have 1mg klonopins just in case hell breaks loose,how should i use this if it happens,what do you guys think will happen in ohio the quality of street bud has went up 100% since i was out there chasing mary.

should i?

Hello stoners

I have not smoked ganja in 15yrs due to skitzo episodes,embarssing thoughts,terrible self doubt, the normal you hear from these post about weed anxiety ,but m curious again since im in a better mind state theses days of my life,I live in ohio and the legalization law might get passed if it does i can get the high cbd strains so fingers crossed,but for the moment i have a bug(get it)r-oah,and im thinking of sucking on it once or twice to see what happens i have 1mg klonopins just in case hell breaks loose,how should i use this if it happens,what do you guys think will happen in ohio the quality of street bud has went up 100% since i was out there chasing mary.

should i?
I might be a bit confused on your question but i think it revolves around if you should try smoking again, and tbh in my opinion if youve been fine for the past 15 years without it i wouldnt consider picking it up just because theres not much of a reason to risk it. But if you do just take it slow and dont over do it, we dont want all hell breaking loose haha

I know what you mean man. I too use to smoke for 13+ years then had to stop due to anxiety, bad thoughts, over awareness, depression, feeling crazy all of what you mentioned. I didnt touch it for 4 months wich isnt no where near as long as you but i was for sure at zero tolerance and felt mentally improved. You got to start real real small. Try to find a high cbd strain if not then anything mostly indica will do. Buy a one hitter, one of those little aluminum pipes that hold one hit and look like a cig now, and preceed to pack it with just one baby hit. Make sure you feel right in the head before so. Then take the one baby hit. Dont fight it just relax, tell urself its gonna be okay, go find something to do so you wont think and can enjoy it. Kolonopin isnt really what i would use for a anxiety atttack or as you said if all hell breaks lose. kolonopin is like for daily social anxiety, not for panic attacks, wich is associated with smoking after so long, but would still work, it just might take longer n not hit as hard as xanax would, so Id look for a little bit of xanax if you can take that, as its much suited for panic attacks and take .5 or 1 mg if needed, although kolonopin will still work probably. So Id say n this is just guessing, take half a kpin or xanax before you smoke, And if you feel hell starting to break lose, its nasty i know, but hurry up and chew up the other half of kpin or xanax so it hits quick. Just start dabbling with mary jane slowly again, start real small, take baby hits and only one baby hit till you get the feelings back n understand how she works n effects ur mind these days cause even like you said bud is way more potent now, like 5x more potent then the regular-mid grade stuff from 15- 20 years ago. Good luck And remember take it sllllooowww and start really reall small just one tiny baby hit.

Last edited:
I know what you mean man. I too use to smoke for 13+ years then had to stop due to anxiety, bad thoughts, over awareness, depression, feeling crazy all of what you mentioned. I didnt touch it for 4 months wich isnt no where near as long as you but i was for sure at zero tolerance and felt mentally improved. You got to start real real small. Try to find a high cbd strain if not then anything mostly indica will do. Buy a one hitter, one of those little aluminum pipes that hold one hit and look like a cig now, and preceed to pack it with just one baby hit. Make sure you feel right in the head before so. Then take the one baby hit. Dont fight it just relax, tell urself its gonna be okay, go find something to do so you wont think and can enjoy it. Kolonopin isnt really what i would use for a anxiety atttack or as you said if all hell breaks lose. kolonopin is like for daily social anxiety, not for panic attacks, wich is associated with smoking after so long, but would still work, it just might take longer n not hit as hard as xanax would, so Id look for a little bit of xanax if you can take that, as its much suited for panic attacks and take .5 or 1 mg if needed, although kolonopin will still work probably. So Id say n this is just guessing, take half a kpin or xanax before you smoke, And if you feel hell starting to break lose, its nasty i know, but hurry up and chew up the other half of kpin or xanax so it hits quick. Just start dabbling with mary jane slowly again, start real small, take baby hits and only one baby hit till you get the feelings back n understand how she works n effects ur mind these days cause even like you said bud is way more potent now, like 5x more potent then the regular-mid grade stuff from 15- 20 years ago. Good luck And remember take it sllllooowww and start really reall small just one tiny baby hit.

Thanks bud for the reply

im happy man i did it and didnt freak out, i took 2 baby hits of a roach every 30 minutes from 12am to 1am and im feeling good not shit faced but a mild body high buzz,im going to get a pipe from the local gas station later on they have a big display of them, but being that i picked the roach up out of a buddys ashtray i have no idea what type green it was! and i took my prescribed zyprexa before i started the toke session and had one black cherry four loko tall can and took a klono before i started im really encouraged! in the past first toke im in a fetal position on the floor losing it.

i hope ohio passes the stoner law so i can know what im getting but when i go out later this evening if i can find some decent stuff im going to repeat! baby hits every 30 minutes but not like in my teen years im going to toke maybe 3x a month

hooray but i really wanna get shit faced though lol

Last edited:
I know what you mean man I stopped smoking in around 2008-2010 because it gave me bad anxiety and paranoia. However it was abusing other drugs like mephedrone and amphetamine which caused this I believe. Any prolonged spell I've stayed away from stimulants I've gravitated back to smoking weed.

I know what you mean man I stopped smoking in around 2008-2010 because it gave me bad anxiety and paranoia. However it was abusing other drugs like mephedrone and amphetamine which caused this I believe. Any prolonged spell I've stayed away from stimulants I've gravitated back to smoking weed.

thanks for the reply man! im glad you got back in to the fold mind state has alot to do with it this is my second day getting back in to the mary jane im doing good im stoned mildy high but in drinking some hard liquor as well later on i will try with out drinking.

Hey Torakev, good to hear everything is still good and that you are able to smoke smaller amounts so far. I can't speak from personal experience, but I just would like to say to be cautious as you build tolerance. It might not be a bad idea to put a threshold dose for yourself, as in a limit not to go beyond. It can be difficult to gauge how much THC you are actually getting with each dose, especially if you are smoking. If you stumble upon a really strong strain after smoking something a little more mild then you might find yourself a little more high than you would like to be.

Also, hopefully you have someone close to you who knows you really well and can help gauge your behavior. It might be beneficial to have someone who wont be judgmental help keep an eye out for warning signs as sometimes they are harder to see in ourselves than in others.

Best of luck, and please take care.