• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

not geting any high on tolune. (using dendrite adhesive as source)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toluganja18

Greenlighter
Hello frinds. my age is 18 .i have been huffing daily for 4 months. also i am a heavy stoner. smoking out of bong for 3 yr. deu to my high tolarance i huff 2-3 times in a month. but few days ago when i started huffing dendrite glue i just got no high just some halucination. this happend to me 3 times. i am hear to know why its happening to me not to my friends. pls anyone help me out of this.

tbh.. im not rly very knowledgeable with huffing err i'd say maybe a few month i could always ask my personal doctor for ya if ya want?

I'm closing this immediately. "Huffing" or inhaling fumes from toxic chemicals for their effect is the stupidest fucking this anybody can do. There is absolutely, positively no excuse, redeeming quality or possible reason to be practicing this sort of thing. If it's "all you have available to you", then you need to be sober and deal with it. Otherwise, you're going to end up a vegetable who can't remember his own name with a "moustache" and "beard" of necrotic, chemically burned skin on your face caused by constant exposure to solvents.

Seriously people, inhalants are arguably, hit for hit, the most dangerous substance(s) of abuse that there have been or every will be. They injure quickly and permanently. There is no way to use them safely or in moderation.

I'm closing this now. Nobody on Bluelight or anywhere should ever use inhalants or advocate their use for that matter. They are extremely hazardous and should not mistakenly be grouped with other drugs of abuse that are not inherently deadly. They are in a completely different class of danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.