• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Not feelin oxy ( first time )

Natazminded

Greenlighter
Alright so I tried oxy for the first time 2 days ago and I swallowed 2 5mg HCL oxy capsules and waited and I still didn't feel much. I would zone out but I think it was my brain playing games because I took oxy for the first time. I waited an hour and took a 5mg pill and waited and I think I feel asleep but I didn't feel much at all. Note this is my first time ever. Shouldn't 15 be plentiful, maybe I'm just trying to hard. I'm a newbie at this so don't judge but yesterday I thought to my self that the hcl capsules don't even work so I swallowed 2 immediate release pills and waited 30 mins or so and felt that I needed to redose, I ended up parachuting 2 more pills and snorting 1 crushed up one and I got really nauseous. It wasn't pleasant but it was putting me to sleep, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I have 6 capsules and 2 immediate release left. How should I use them.

Do 5mg Hcl capsules even work?

To what measurement is this deadly?

What am I doing wrong?

If they made you nauseous and tired, they probably did work. It sounds like you just don't enjoy opioids, and the symptoms you mentioned are common for newbies. I would count yourself lucky that they're not your drug of choice and not touch them again unless you need them for pain relief.

Yeah I'd recommend staying away, you really might regret it if you keep trying until you do enjoy them. Have a look around board at all the posts from people desperately trying to quit, it catches up with us all eventually. Stay safe.

Alright so I tried oxy for the first time 2 days ago and I swallowed 2 5mg HCL oxy capsules and waited and I still didn't feel much. I would zone out but I think it was my brain playing games because I took oxy for the first time. I waited an hour and took a 5mg pill and waited and I think I feel asleep but I didn't feel much at all. Note this is my first time ever. Shouldn't 15 be plentiful, maybe I'm just trying to hard. I'm a newbie at this so don't judge but yesterday I thought to my self that the hcl capsules don't even work so I swallowed 2 immediate release pills and waited 30 mins or so and felt that I needed to redose, I ended up parachuting 2 more pills and snorting 1 crushed up one and I got really nauseous. It wasn't pleasant but it was putting me to sleep, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

What am I doing wrong?
Drugs are mostly crap dude. Opiates are literally for the sick and dying, so if that's not you, don't expect anything great.

What am I doing wrong?

we're not here to instruct you on how to get high, what might be recreational for me could be deadly for you.
just count yourself lucky that you don't like opiates and pick a safer way to chill out pal

we're not here to instruct you on how to get high, what might be recreational for me could be deadly for you.
just count yourself lucky that you don't like opiates and pick a safer way to chill out pal

Well Said!

Are you new to opioids:eek:piates or just drugs in general?

like others have said opiate addiction isn't something you want to deal with. I thankfully haven't really dealt with physical withdrawals yet (well not much) but even the psychological part is hell. If you learn to enjoy the effects of opiates you'll spend every second thinking of your last high and how you can acheive it again, it can turn you into someone you don't want to be. I can't tell you how many nights I've spent awake because I'm craving a shot of morphine or a couple oxy or whatever, and I just had a VERY mild addiction compared to most other members.

Not trying to lecture you I just want you to realize what you're getting yourself into. All that being said if you do still choose to try again I would say 15mg is plenty, whatever you do don't go over 20mg without a tolerance (it's very very unlikely to kill you but it's better to stay safe.) If I was lucky enough to not enjoy them like you, I'd go with weed when I wanted to get high but that's just me.

Like most people you are likely expecting too much from it.

You can try crushing a pill and using it nasally at 5 mg. I suggest this as using it nasally would always have me falling asleep, which is really all you'll get from stronger effects.

Really though you should just avoid using the rest unless you need it for heavy pain such as a sprained ankle or something that prevents you from getting through the day and using as little as possible to dull the pain so you can function. You don't want to waste them just for a quick high that's really a low.