Not 100% if i have HPPD

I'mNotQuiteSure

Greenlighter
Hello guys,

I'm 16 years old, and I had a bad trip 2 and a half months ago. The first 3 weeks i was very anxious all the time and had the feeling of depersonalization, but only for two days or something (could've just been from a really bad jetlag i got from flying back from Los Angeles). But things started to get normal after a week. I did have some more anxiety than that i was used to, but not really to the point that i couldn't cope with it. But like a month ago i went to a very large concert (Drake btw, some of you may hate him haha) and the morning after i noticed that my vision was different. Not all too bad, but also not to my liking. At first i thought it was the fatigue (could still just be that) or that i had a shortage of a hormone of some sort. I wasn't really anxious at that time either. But as you may have expected, i'm way to curious and i couldn't just wait and sit it out, that's when i came across HPPD on the internet. Suddently my heart dropped, i thought: 'oh my god, this is exactly what i'm going through right now.' And for those few hours is was really anxious. I don't suffer from DP/DR and my anxiety is at a level that almost any normal person has. I only took a oxazepam once or twice. I did see that my symptoms have decreased a bit the last two weeks, but the only thing i'm anxious about is that i will not fully recover. And i'm not even sure if it's really HPPD.

Psychological Symptoms:
- Mild Anxiety
- I have always been a mildly depressed person.
- tinnitus that i always suffered from, from time to time.

Visual Symptoms:
- Visual static/snow on really dark objects, but also very mild, or when i close my eyes. (in the beginning it was way worse.)
- Positive afterimages (like when i look at bright things, they remain in like my thought or vision idk for about 0,5 seconds.
- Mild trailing (at least i think) because when i didn't read about trailing i didn't even think about it, it could also just be normal

And i have had floaters since i was a little kid, but don't notice them much more than before.

The weird thing is that it has decreased significantly in a very short period of time (considering there are people who cure from HPPD after years and years). And i didn't use any meds. Only the oxazepam twice but that was before the visions got to me. It may sound weird but i spend hours watching videos of TV static on youtube, that may be a factor of decreasing my visual snow at some level. Try it out, it's actually pretty calming in a way.

Sooo, my question is: do you guys think i have HPPD? I've also been a healthy person the last few years. I only drank like four times a year, smoked cannabis twice before this happened, and my diet is pretty healthy. I notice all of my symptoms are very mild, but i'd also like to not have them, it's not that they are really destroying my life or anything.
I got my bad trip from very strong Hasj / cannabis. But i didn't have like really weird visuals or hallucinations.

Will this fully recover? Or at least to a point i won't notice it?

I already eat a lot of food that support neurogenesis, i always really cared for that kinda stuff. A healthy mind is a healthy living!

I don't have the other weird trippy symptoms like starbursting, breathing walls, macropsia, halo's