• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nostalgia for Bath Salts?! (White Girls brand)

magickmarck

Bluelighter
Back around 2011, before they became unavailable at head shops and dodgy gas stations here, I availed myself of a few different kinds of bath salts.
All but one of the brands were total garbage. However, 'White Girls" brand was something I'll never forget. The burn, when insufflated, was very painful.
However, there was a reward for that, though a bizarre and long-lasting one that left me wondering what the active ingredient was. A smt tall line got you VERY stimulated for at least 12 hours, as I recall. It had a very odd side effect -- one would constantly be 'searching' for something with one's eyes. One way or another you'd find yourself checking the couch cushions for stray xanax, or just looking around on the floor for... nothing at all. VERY strange, but still fun. I remember going home after a binge, and suddenly I started searching along the baseboards. I thought my brain was fucking broken for good, I shit you not. Of course, I came down and that puzzling effect wore off.

Any ideas as to what was in this shit? Did anyone try this when it was out, or other bath salts brands? I just randomly thought of it earlier tonight, remembering an old friend, and laughed.

Had loads of different branded ones in the UK. Used to abuse these in the legal high days there, was madness how they were just sold on the counter.

No memory of the’White Girls’ brand there though.

There was one in the US called "mosquito caps"... got me feeling amazing for like 12 hours, I loved those. Same motherfuckers would sell "dragon" and "panda" which was the worst shit, but all the tweakers would line up around the block for it every morning. GOD I hated that stuff, after I snorted it I couldn't properly swallow, and I felt like death. Anyway that place got raided and shut down. It was sketchy to go there, they had these huge security guards who would be really mean to everyone, pretty sure they were jacked up on the product.

Before that, we had a popular head shop chain in town selling "Night Lights" which I am 99% sure was 4-MMC, those were the SHIT. But they got raided too and stopped selling everything. A friend of mine worked there ad a swat team came in one day and pointed rifles at all of them and were screaming to get down on the floor and nobody fucking move... was really traumatic for her.

Heaven forbid people get high of 4-MMC... THE HORROR :cautious:

I remember this specific brand cuz my buddies tried it. It was MDPV from what I recall.

-GC

Tried this once.Did not like it.Very sharp speedy feeling,not like meth or even regular amph.Even don't know the exact molecule.