• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Normal to throw up on DXM ?

Yeah I felt kinda crap today , easily withstandable compared to the many meth comedowns I've had though . I found drinking it extremely easy , and slightly pleasant , I enjoy the taste but only really for like the reccomended dosage amount , other than that it was chat but extremely easy to drink the whole thing , no troubles what so ever .

I use Travacalm H.O to stop the nausea/vomiting and the shits you get from DXM, it works pretty well.

I'm doing a test right now, I just ate dinner and I'm going to see if I puke, I actually have a legitimate dry cough.
Time to obliterate this mother fucker.

Shouldn't do it on a full stomach jaurk.
What I think is good, is to wake up and have a couple pieces of toast or weetbix or something low in sugar, and not too much.
Then about an hour later start dosing, and it reduces nausea (for me at least)

Also, if you're able to keep us updated, you didn't drink enough ;)

so the actual DXM trip (the dry cough) not the one i used , is actually a quite intense trip ? is it very visual ? revelations ?

Shouldn't do it on a full stomach jaurk.
What I think is good, is to wake up and have a couple pieces of toast or weetbix or something low in sugar, and not too much.
Then about an hour later start dosing, and it reduces nausea (for me at least)

Also, if you're able to keep us updated, you didn't drink enough ;)

I remember puking out my dinner on DXM once, which consisted primarily of meat. The chunks of meat and red-stained cough syrup made me think I was puking my organs. Not a good night, not at all.

Peace, it's the DXM that makes you trip. Whether there's guaif (green) or just DXM (blue) doesn't change the trip, it only changes your stomach.
Smoke weed with the DXM, it's a waste without it imo. It also helps with nausea. Cigarettes are extra awesome, too.
There aren't any OEV's, although you will get double-vision at higher doses.
I recommend laying down in a dark room with some music on. It can be a very introspective drug.

Yeah, it's not a good feeling when you hurl up chunks of stuff with a vile red liquid and your stomach feels the way it does.
Man I haven't dex'd in a fair while.

Oh my fucking god I feel violated.
I didn't puke, was very sensitive for about 30 mins, laying down = best.
I thought I had schizophrenia for like 2 hours, which also means like 1 week in trip time.

Overall was an absolute mind rape, not enjoyable, same thing happened last time, not sure why I keep coming back...

The visuals were kind of there, much more grotty and not fun, not like shrooms.
CEVS were msotly everything vibrating a few times, couldn't see shit because my eyes did seperate things, had to close my right one.
My eyes got too fucked up before the OEVS could come, last time the OEVS where thin black lines and triangles shooting out from a center.

Very in-your-mind kind of thing, my friend thinks it's spiritual as heck, but for me my thought process changes to "Jaurk, you have to stop this" everything is talking in 3rd person or something.

And every 4 minutes I'd thought loop for an hour (only 4 mins though).
Music was great on the 2nd plateu part.

Got cuts on my arms because of the itching.
Got to sleep at 4AM.

I said weird shti on facebook like "Fuck it, I'm telling a fat chick she's pretty."
"Go fucking compliment Someone"
"Y'know what, fuck it. Sent a nice fucking message to someone:'I'm a loose CUNT:"
"I have a strange feeling that I've forgotten all of this before."

Not too bad, and it's 9AM and I'm dizzy as fuck, going to go back to bed :x

Haha wow that's interesting , thanks for that . Yeah thinking stuff like I need to end this in a trip will cause time to go slow as fuck lol , u have to go with the flow tripping . Btw how much DXM did u drink ? Like how many ml was the cough syrup ?

Jaurk is very right on how grotty this stuff is. I remember I took enough for just a first plateau one morning, leaving me with an annoying body high during school, then at night I went borderline 2nd/3rd plateau and ended up in my local shopping centre during latenight. I sat there texting my brother for help because I seriously thought I was schizophrenic. Some people I knew from school came up to talk to me, but I guess they figured I was completely out of it so they never talked to me again. Those DXM moments were the worst moments of my life, honestly. This drug is only good for potentiation.
I actually know somebody in America who takes this stuff once a night. :(

Last edited:
I always forget how bad it is, then I go back and try it again, and on the comeup it tells me "DO MORE, this isn't enough!"
It's tricky.

And I always convince myself that I'm schizophrenic, and I have the weirdest everything-isn't-real ideations.
And all of my memories are probably fake, and I'm going to wake up in a mental hospital, because I'm not even here etc.

Overall, the only good thing that's come out of this is that I now have a roster of no drug use for 2 weeks, and I'm going to stick to it.
I swear this time.

What does the green box contain, it's the guaifenesin and dxm combo isn't it?

I've only chucked from dxm if I've been drinking beforehand, and if I have been drinking, it's guaranteed I'll vomit. Not a good thing when you're too fucked to move to a toilet very well :|

I like dxm, I find it very euphoric. It does tend to have a dirty feeling body load though, and it leaves me feeling worn out the next day.

Yeah that's the green box DXM :/ the one I had and it was shit lol . Yeah I seriously hate it when I'm too fucked / don't care about moving to a toilet because I feel so sick at the time that I couldn't give a fuck , always end out being like dammit it wouldn't have been that hard to just get up and go to the toilet