• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

norco usage

cyberfm

Greenlighter
Yes I'm addicted. I take 120 10's sometimes within 7-8 days.....I just love the high too much...but normally 12-15 are taken per day....Is this a danger to long term damage to the body?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hydrocodone is fairly benign if you have a tolerance and do not mix it with other sedatives but a tolerance to the APAP, Acetyl Para Amino Phenol or Acetaminophen will never develop and therefore become toxic to your liver. The FDA used to allow 4 grams of APAP consumption per day but it was determined that even that amount was toxic as the liver has a hard time eliminating the dangerous metabolite that acetaminophen converts to. If your Norcos are 10/325 than 15 in a day comes out to 4.875 grams and is most likely very hard on your liver if not causing damage. CWE or cold water extraction is essential to large habits of combination ingredient pain drugs.

is there a certain way to take norco to get the best high, the best I have found is take it with a soda....yes I'm addicted but I also need it for neuropthy pain. just want to get the best high. I do not want to do the water extraction.....is it a better to inject it? If so can you tell me how to inject it...I have taken so much and so many i'm invincible lol....I guess I really don't care bout the damage it causes, all i cafe bout is getting high and since I need it for pain....I'm in a ton of pain 3 week of the month but as an addict. But as yoy all know all you care about is getting high....living in the now.

Yes I'm addicted. I take 120 10's sometimes within 7-8 days.....I just love the high too much...but normally 12-15 are taken per day....Is this a danger to long term damage to the body?
Yes this is for sure pretty bad, I'd lay off them; not stop but lower your dose down to 4-6 maybe 8 a day only. The Tylenol can damage your liver or worse fuck it up to where it doesn't work.

if you dont care about the harm these pills are doing to your body what are you asking? and no injecting hydrcodone is stupid. try taking a low dose of dxm with your pills maybe 90 - 120 mg

even if it was possible to inject that many of those massive norco pills hydrocodone will literally kill you if injected due to a deadly histamine reaction unique to hydro. You should start giving a shit about yourself, it sounds like you are well on your way to a more serious addiction like heroin or fentanyl. Plus death by acetominophen is a slow and painful death that no amount of hydrocodone will help ease.

I feel like this is a troll post. injecting norco? seriously?

Yes this is for sure pretty bad, I'd lay off them; not stop but lower your dose down to 4-6 maybe 8 a day only. The Tylenol can damage your liver or worse fuck it up to where it doesn't work

I have been doing this for 2 years and ya a care about my health but getting high is more important...I can be happy with 4 pills 4 times a day

Hell I dont know what i'm asking lol...im just so happy i get my refill tomorrow :) I guess I'm worried about my body but with the pills i just cant back off....i cant help but pops them left and right, I have no self control

Like I said try a little dxm with them, though I don't recommend you doing this I use to take 3 or 4 put them in with about half water bottle of vodka and fill the rest with Dr pepper and sip that for a few hours. Seriously if your smart do the cwe first

Hell I dont know what i'm asking lol...im just so happy i get my refill tomorrow :) I guess I'm worried about my body but with the pills i just cant back off....i cant help but pops them left and right, I have no self control

Even if you are reckless with your health, Cold Water Extractions are so easy that it's really not a viable excuse. Other than that, there are no major risks associated with Opioid use.

Yes this is for sure pretty bad, I'd lay off them; not stop but lower your dose down to 4-6 maybe 8 a day only. The Tylenol can damage your liver or worse fuck it up to where it doesn't work

I have been doing this for 2 years and ya a care about my health but getting high is more important...I can be happy with 4 pills 4 times a day
You can still get your high if you do a cold water extraction. Doing a CWE will save your liver and will save your pills. I feel the hydrocodone better when I CWE my norco 10's. I will pop 8 at a time but after that I always CWE & if I were you I would too! It'll save your liver like I stated and your pills too man. Trust me and the many others who are here to tell you how to use your desired dose while being much, much safer.

I must reiterate what Keif and Edaw'Naflagn said, CWE is such a simple process and will save your liver, kidneys, and possibly your life while still getting you high so there is no conceivable reason not to do it, especially if you're a regular user. All you need is some coffee filters and tap water.

Look after yourself and stay safe.